SkyFem - All NPCs Now Female Or Futanari

Mate can you be my guinea pig and test something for me? :P  please though my game seems to be crashing

I'm attaching two scripts which are supposed to auto generate headparts for all males in your list automatically O.O

Mostly by just redistributing current female meshes.

I'm giving two scripts, which are the only things you need to patch npcs (I'm assuming that you have managed to patch all armors and headparts so don't need my above scripts for that).

Patching method:

1. Put these two scripts into xEdit.
  2. Filter all records by NPC
  3. Select all files, which are filtered (it automatically selects only the NPCs of the files)
  4. Apply the copy only males... script, and when it gives you option of new file to copy to: Call it SkyFem NPC.esp (VERY IMPORTANT TO CALL IT THIS)
  5. Now this file should only have NPC records. Nice.
  6. Open the reuse faces script and find the lines F:\SteamLibrary\...., and give it your skyrim data path, so that the files will go into the overwrite directory.
  7. Run the second script.
  8. Should take ~1-2 mins.
  9. After finishing the script, close and save the plugin.
  10. There will be a folder called DummyOutput in overwrite, with meshes and textures folder inside it.
  11. Take out the two folders and put them in the overwrite folder.
  12. Start the game with the SkyFem NPC.esp loaded.
  13. Profit
  14. ......
  15. Don't Crash.....

Let me know what is happening for you. I hope it works for you. This is the fastest method I have found for modding SkyFem for any fucking list, though unfortunately there are some hiccups.

SkyFem - Copy only males with Head Parts and Face Morphs.pas

SkyFem - Reuse faces.pas

53 minutes ago, a11hai1kotl said:

Mate can you be my guinea pig and test something for me? :P  please though my game seems to be crashing

I'm attaching two scripts which are supposed to auto generate headparts for all males in your list automatically O.O

Mostly by just redistributing current female meshes.

I'm giving two scripts, which are the only things you need to patch npcs (I'm assuming that you have managed to patch all armors and headparts so don't need my above scripts for that).

Patching method:

1. Put these two scripts into xEdit.
  2. Filter all records by NPC
  3. Select all files, which are filtered (it automatically selects only the NPCs of the files)
  4. Apply the copy only males... script, and when it gives you option of new file to copy to: Call it SkyFem NPC.esp (VERY IMPORTANT TO CALL IT THIS)
  5. Now this file should only have NPC records. Nice.
  6. Open the reuse faces script and find the lines F:\SteamLibrary\...., and give it your skyrim data path, so that the files will go into the overwrite directory.
  7. Run the second script. 
  8. Should take ~1-2 mins.
  9. After finishing the script, close and save the plugin.
  10. There will be a folder called DummyOutput in overwrite, with meshes and textures folder inside it.
  11. Take out the two folders and put them in the overwrite folder.
  12. Start the game with the SkyFem NPC.esp loaded.
  13. Profit
  14. ......
  15. Don't Crash.....

Let me know what is happening for you. I hope it works for you. This is the fastest method I have found for modding SkyFem for any fucking list, though unfortunately there are some hiccups.

SkyFem - Copy only males with Head Parts and Face Morphs.pas

SkyFem - Reuse faces.pas

OK. I will give it a try. I'm finishing up for the night now and will be busy tomorrow so it will take me 24-48 hours to get around to testing it.

I'm assuming you already know about the script LazyBoot wrote to patch armors.

And thanks for putting in the work to try to make patching SkyFem easier.

9 minutes ago, Corsec said:

OK. I will give it a try. I'm finishing up for the night now and will be busy tomorrow so it will take me 24-48 hours to get around to testing it.

Yep, I integrated it into the SkyFem Record Patcher script, which now patches Head Parts, Races and Armor Addons all together.

Its attached to the previous post.

Have fun!

On 11/14/2018 at 6:26 PM, Corsec said:

Sacred boa of West and Eastern Samoa! It worked.

I managed to get the damn fucking script to work.

AND It is possible to support extra custom races easily!!!!!

I'll upload them soon and also give the tutorial.

Praise the sun!

1 hour ago, a11hai1kotl said:

Sacred boa of West and Eastern Samoa! It worked.

I managed to get the damn fucking script to work.

AND It is possible to support extra custom races easily!!!!!

I'll upload them soon and also give the tutorial.

Praise the sun!

Congrats! I remember how satisfying it felt when I finally got this mod working properly after struggling to learn how to mod it.

Funnily, I was just about to test the scripts you posted but since you got it working I'll wait for your tutorial. and updated files.

On 11/17/2018 at 12:58 AM, Corsec said:

Congrats! I remember how satisfying it felt when I finally got this mod working properly after struggling to learn how to mod it.

Funnily, I was just about to test the scripts you posted but since you got it working I'll wait for your tutorial. and updated files.

I've uploaded the tutorial with the scripts. It is for the Special Edition though.

Let me know if this works for you. The patching should be really really fast.

1 hour ago, a11hai1kotl said:

I've uploaded the tutorial with the scripts. It is for the Special Edition though.

Let me know if this works for you. The patching should be really really fast.

This looks amazing! Congratulations and thanks for your hard work. I would have killed for this 2 years ago.

If I'm understanding this correctly, you don't need to generate new facegen in the CK? Does your script auto-generate new ones? If you overwrite previous facegen files this might be a problem for other users since they can't conveniently revert the edits and will have to reinstall their mods to play without SkyFem.

Also, does it require the base mod or do all the necessary edits get placed into "SkyFem NPC.esp"?

I have no intention yet of playing SE since there aren't enough conversions of the LL mods I consider essential. So, if you like, I'd be happy if you chose to make this the official SE version of SkyFem and advertised it as such. Or alternatively if you offered it as your own mod under a seperate name, whatever you prefer. I get occasional requests for an SE version so it'd be convenient for me to just send them over to you. You are welcome to take full, complete and unconditional credit. I don't care about being credited for anything, I'm just happy to see more futa smut in the world. But basically, if you want to be the SE guy for this kind of content, then I'm happy to recognize you as such and direct users to you on the mod page.

8 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Out of curiosity, what would happen if I only install the main file without the patches ?

I mean would the other mods just add guys or would it s screw up my game ?

The main file would be enough if you only played vanilla plus USLEEP. But mods would be a problem since the armors/NPCs/races touched by mods wouldn't be feminized and would be all janky. Heads and bodies would be mismatched and ugly. Female features would be placed on top of male heads. It wouldn't break your game but it would be aesthetically unplayable.

Just now, Corsec said:

The main file would be enough if you only played vanilla plus USLEEP. But mods would be a problem since the armors/NPCs/races touched by mods wouldn't be feminized and would be all janky. Heads and bodies would be mismatched and ugly. It wouldn't break your game but it would be aesthetically unplayable.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Can I add the patches one by one during play ? I  just started a game and dont want to spend another evening installing patches and such.

8 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Thanks for the quick reply.

Can I add the patches one by one during play ? I  just started a game and dont want to spend another evening installing patches and such.

Check the mod page for a warning about possible bugs. Basically there may or not be bugs if you add or remove the main plugin for SkyFem midgame. But it's unconfirmed. They aren't major or game breaking bugs, just mismatched gendered animations that get asigned at game start. I've never tested it or noticed problems in that way. You're welcome to be my guinea pig for bugtesting.

Patches are fine though, they can be added/removed at will because they just provide cosmetic modification to things already in game. No scripts involved.

2 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Thanks so much again for the quick replies. I am gonna check it out

No problem I was just browsing while playtesting my modlist for a new game. Let me know if you need additional patches, or try the new xEdit patcher posted earlier.

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

This looks amazing! Congratulations and thanks for your hard work. I would have killed for this 2 years ago.

If I'm understanding this correctly, you don't need to generate new facegen in the CK? Does your script auto-generate new ones? If you overwrite previous facegen files this might be a problem for other users since they can't conveniently revert the edits and will have to reinstall their mods to play without SkyFem.

Also, does it require the base mod or do all the necessary edits get placed into "SkyFem NPC.esp"? 

I have no intention yet of playing SE since there aren't enough conversions of the LL mods I consider essential. So, if you like, I'd be happy if you chose to make this the official SE version of SkyFem and advertised it as such. Or alternatively if you offered it as your own mod under a seperate name, whatever you prefer. I get occasional requests for an SE version so it'd be convenient for me to just send them over to you. You are welcome to take full, complete and unconditional credit. I don't care about being credited for anything, I'm just happy to see more futa smut in the world. But basically, if you want to be the SE guy for this kind of content, then I'm happy to recognize you as such and direct users to you on the mod page.

1) You don't need to generate new facegen, it creates the new ones automatically.

2) It creates them in a DummyOutput folder, which you can then install as a separate mod, so it doesn't overwrite any files from other mods.

3) All the changes are made into the "SkyFem NPC.esp". You don't need the original file anymore.

Actually, the same script actually also works for the Legendary edition of Skyrim.

You just need to use the SkyFem NPC (LE).zip for the original game.

I can provide support for this, so you can send them over there for the special edition. I've already credited you as the original creator.

I am planning to merge a lot of the steps into a single script to make it easier for people.

Another important thing I want is to be able to do updates of mods and handle that so that you don't need to regenerate everything all the time.

But that is secondary.

25 minutes ago, a11hai1kotl said:

1) You don't need to generate new facegen, it creates the new ones automatically.

2) It creates them in a DummyOutput folder, which you can then install as a separate mod, so it doesn't overwrite any files from other mods.

3) All the changes are made into the "SkyFem NPC.esp". You don't need the original file anymore.

Actually, the same script actually also works for the Legendary edition of Skyrim. 

I can provide support for this, so you can send them over there for the special edition. I've already credited you as the original creator.

I am planning to merge a lot of the steps into a single script to make it easier for people.

Another important thing I want is to be able to do updates of mods and handle that so that you don't need to regenerate everything all the time.

But that is secondary.

Well, that answers all my questions. From the sound of things, this is V2 not just for SSE but LE too. So I'll put a message at the top of the mod page telling users to try your version rather than mine.

38 minutes ago, a11hai1kotl said:

But that is secondary.

Actually, one last thing. I made the SkyFem Beauty Addon by merging the work from two other feminization mods. They provided hand-picked facial appearances of male vanilla NPCs, without it they are quite ugly. Can you add it into the xEdit scripts? I personally couldn't play without it now.

5 hours ago, Corsec said:

Actually, one last thing. I made the SkyFem Beauty Addon by merging the work from two other feminization mods. They provided hand-picked facial appearances of male vanilla NPCs, without it they are quite ugly. Can you add it into the xEdit scripts? I personally couldn't play without it now.

Not sure how to exactly do that, cuz you will need to have those installed and then forward the changes from those mods...

If you can tell me which those mods are I'll think about it over the next week.

15 hours ago, a11hai1kotl said:

Not sure how to exactly do that, cuz you will need to have those installed and then forward the changes from those mods...

If you can tell me which those mods are I'll think about it over the next week.

The mods are as follows-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56967/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34323/

Note that these mods change the gender flags of male NPCs to female, which is counter to how I designed SkyFem. 'SkyFem NPC beauty Addon V1' already includes the facial edits from those mods without the gender flag change. So maybe you could add it into your patcher? You wouldn't have to credit me, but if you used it you would have to credit those mod authors. Like, for example, you could have users add the NPC Beauty plugin to the end of the load order as an optional plugin, and then run the patcher on top.

Soo it worked. I just fired it in the mdidle of the Riften market :D

The Npcs turn female but are ugly. I hoped Botox would fix that but sadly not. Would your NPC fix screw up my Botox ?

Also the ordinary women mod is suddenly screwed up.

Is this a load order thing ? if I put your esp below Botox face gen my character is screwed up but its all nice if I put it above.

9 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

The Npcs turn female but are ugly. I hoped Botox would fix that but sadly not. Would your NPC fix screw up my Botox ?

Is this a load order thing ? if I put your esp below Botox face gen my character is screwed up but its all nice if I put it above.

The facial settings for some vanilla males are ugly when turned into feminized males. That's an unavoidable fact without additional patches, but it's not as much as an issue for modded male NPCs. I can't remember finding any ugly modded feminized males actually. The SkyFem NPC Beauty Addon applies better facial appearances to most vanilla feminized males and should mostly fix the problem. It must be installed and loaded after any other NPC mods and then merged in a Merged Patch in TES5Edit. You may also need to check it by hand since the merge script doesn't always make the choices you may prefer.

The Botox and Ordinary Women mods shouldn't conflict with SkyFem since they affects only female NPCs. I can't find any overwrites they make to conflict with SkyFem.

Also, consider trying the SkyFem V2 mod posted earlier, it's the next version of this mod.

33 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Actually Botox conflicts with SkyFem because they both edit female headparts. SkyFem changes them to remove the 'female' flag so males can use them. Botox changes them to add it's own meshes and textures. It adds female facegen that includes these meshes and textures, but none for feminized males. It also doesn't patch many mods you may be using. In order to patch it properly, it would also need special facegen made for your SkyFem load order. SkyFem V2 could do this automatically for you, and I don't see the point for me to make a patch by hand when the V2 can make it for you automatically. So if you want a Botox patch then I recommend posting about it in the V2 thread.

On 11/19/2018 at 2:04 PM, Corsec said:

The mods are as follows-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56967/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34323/

Note that these mods change the gender flags of male NPCs to female, which is counter to how I designed SkyFem. 'SkyFem NPC beauty Addon V1' already includes the facial edits from those mods without the gender flag change. So maybe you could add it into your patcher? You wouldn't have to credit me, but if you used it you would have to credit those mod authors. Like, for example, you could have users add the NPC Beauty plugin to the end of the load order as an optional plugin, and then run the patcher on top.

Sounds good actually. I think it can be done but there is a small hitch.

I don't know how to port the npc beauty addon to sse as it depends on USLEEP.

I've added the current best version that I can manage without killing myself. It is basically a one click install.

You can check if it works for you in the light version. It doesn't have the beautified base but it does a pretty close job if you have other nice mods installed!

On 11/20/2018 at 11:45 PM, a11hai1kotl said:

Sounds good actually. I think it can be done but there is a small hitch.

I don't know how to port the npc beauty addon to sse as it depends on USLEEP.

I can make a non-USLEEP version for you if you would use it in your version.

Also, people will request that you make an option to allow the PC to remain male. I had many requests for it in this thread and on Nexus.

And also there is the More Nasty Critters patch. MadMansGun basically made the patch for this mod, and it adds edited meshes to turn some creatures into futanari. You might want to consider using it in your version. MadMansGun would need to be credited.