Aphrodisia 1.8 Realism Edition 1.1

Second in my "Realism" Series.

The real problem with Aphrodisia is twofold.

First, Aphrodisa level continues to rise while your having sex. So instead of being able to enjoy the act, your forced to end it quickly in order to lower your bar. Otherwise it would reach a point to where it would have raised just as much as it would have taken away, forcing you to set the INI settings very high in order to compensate, otherwise it would leave the player unsatisfied, even (and especially) if they had a long, passionate lovemaking session, as it pays no attention to just how long a player has sex, just the fact that you had it.

The only real way to satisfy your needs would be to have a lot of extremely fast sex acts as opposed to a few good ones. In other words, only way to satisfy your aphrodisa would be rapid-fire sex that could barely even qualify as "Slam Bam Thank You Mam". Or worse, just spam the Masturbation spell and hit (advance to next stage) key repeatedly did the trick even better.

Not only is this completely unrealistic, it also has the dubious distinction of running in direct opposition to PK Extender, which encourages the player to outlast their lover, where as Aphrodisa would encourage them to end the act as quickly as possible to get the most sexual relief from it.

In other words: Quantity over Quality. That's the name of the game.

So, with those problems in mind. I set about to make a much more realistic version. And without further Adu, I give you: Aphrodisia Realism Edition

What Realism Edition does

Essentially, it drastically alters the Aphrodisia mechanics, so that rather than lowering your lust level (or gaining SP, though for explaination's sake I'll assume you're using the original mode) in one huge amount right after you've had sex, it makes it so it instead drains it slowly DURING the act itself.

The rate that it drains is reliant on 4 things: The type of sex your having (Consensual sex, Rape, Being Raped, and Masturbation. All alterable in the ini file), The main Aphrodisa Variable rate (also in the ini file. In other words: you make it so you gain lust faster, you'll also have it relieved faster) And what stage you're at (the faster you are humping away, the faster it'll drain. Also drains much faster during orgasm).

IMO this makes Aphrodisia a lot more realistic, encouraging the player to have longer, more passionate sex rather than just a series of very quick acts to bring it down. And DEFINITELY no more spamming the masturbation spell just to bring your lust level down. Well, you can, but it won't be very effective.

Quality over Quantity. That's the new name of the game.

(NOTE: because Aphrodisia 1.8 is currently not uploaded on this site, I have uploaded the necessary files along with it, including the ones necessary for the Aphrodisia HUD addon.)

On another note, this mod plays VERY well with Lovers w PK Extender (unlike its counterpart). So this is highly recommended if you use that mod.

Lovers Aphrodisia 1.8 Realism Edition (EV).zip

File Updated to 1.1

CHANGES:

- Removed the annoying debug messages (the ones that say "I'm Having Sex!") I used these for debugging and forgot to comment them out. Sorry about that. :(

- Orgasm bonus increased. (3 for masturbation and 12 for other sex types. Was 2 for masturbation and 10 for normal sex)

- Drain Rate should now properly compensate for Timescale (before, if you were running a time scale of 5 it would take an extremely long time to satisfy your needs.)

• 2 weeks later...

You can still use the Aphrodisa Ini file to lower it.

Which is?

let me guess' date=' this line?

[i']

set xLoversAphrodisia.aphrodisiaVariation to #.0 [/i]

;;Lovers Aphrodisia 1.8 設定ファイル

;;通常設定

;;性欲の最大値:100

;;性欲の最小値:0

;; float 一時間あたりの性欲上昇量

set xLoversAphrodisia.aphrodisiaVariation to 2.0

;; float 一回の和姦で変化する性欲量

set xLoversAphrodisia.aphrodisiaVariationAfterSex to -20.0

;; float 一回レイpしたとき変化する性欲量

set xLoversAphrodisia.aphrodisiaVariationAfterRape to -40.0

;; float 一回レイpされたとき変化する性欲量

set xLoversAphrodisia.aphrodisiaVariationAfterRaped to -10.0

;; float 一回の自慰で変化する性欲量

set xLoversAphrodisia.aphrodisiaVariationAfterMasturbation to -10.0

;;性欲の更新周期(デフォルト値:0.25時間)

set xLoversAphrodisia.updateTime to 0.25

;;性欲更新時にメッセージを表示するか否か(0:表示しない 1:簡易表示 2:文章表示)

set xLoversAphrodisia.printMessage to 1

;; 1:『性欲』モード

;; 2:『性力』モード

set xLoversAphrodisia.mode to 1

;;能力の変動設定

;;計算例 筋力補正 = modStrBase + modStrMult * 性欲(性力) / 100

;;float 能力補正(基本値)

set xLoversAphrodisia.modStrBase to 0.0

set xLoversAphrodisia.modIntBase to 5.0

set xLoversAphrodisia.modWilBase to 5.0

set xLoversAphrodisia.modAgiBase to 0.0

set xLoversAphrodisia.modSpdBase to 0.0

set xLoversAphrodisia.modEndBase to 0.0

set xLoversAphrodisia.modPerBase to 0.0

set xLoversAphrodisia.modLukBase to 0.0

;;float 能力値補正(変化量)

set xLoversAphrodisia.modStrMult to 0.0

set xLoversAphrodisia.modIntMult to -15.0

set xLoversAphrodisia.modWilMult to -15.0

set xLoversAphrodisia.modAgiMult to 0.0

set xLoversAphrodisia.modSpdMult to 0.0

set xLoversAphrodisia.modEndMult to 0.0

set xLoversAphrodisia.modPerMult to 0.0

set xLoversAphrodisia.modLukMult to 0.0

set xLoversAphrodisia.isLoaded to 1

printC "LoversAphrodisia.ini is loaded"

These lines:

set xLoversAphrodisia.aphrodisiaVariationAfterSex to -20.0
;; float 一回レイpしたとき変化する性欲量
set xLoversAphrodisia.aphrodisiaVariationAfterRape to -40.0
;; float 一回レイpされたとき変化する性欲量
set xLoversAphrodisia.aphrodisiaVariationAfterRaped to -10.0
;; float 一回の自慰で変化する性欲量
set xLoversAphrodisia.aphrodisiaVariationAfterMasturbation to -10.0

the new changes are great and they make a lot of sense.

as a personal wishlist, it'd be awesome if, after you passed maybe 75% lust, you started to have a chance to 'loose control'. at maybe 75-95% you might just start rubbing one out (maybe even in combat, so enemies would get free hits on you) but from 95-100 you might rape a nearby npc (and get charged as a criminal!).

atm, i just set the debuff setting extremely high (-100) because it doesn't feel like much of a penalty to run around with 100% lust.

anyway, thanks for this version. :)

• 2 weeks later...

as a personal wishlist' date=' it'd be awesome if, after you passed maybe 75% lust, you started to have a chance to 'loose control'. at maybe 75-95% you might just start rubbing one out (maybe even in combat, so enemies would get free hits on you) but from 95-100 you might rape a nearby npc (and get charged as a criminal!).

atm, i just set the debuff setting extremely high (-100) because it doesn't feel like much of a penalty to run around with 100% lust.

[/quote']

Hi, Thank you for your work, sounds great. The mod itself seems to be running, but I can see no HUD at all. Could you please explain how you made it work? I tried several versions of Pluggy right now, renamed the dll to OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll so the mod would no longer output the error message of an invalid pluggy... but I just see no bar or what else should be visible as a HUD. Please help me, if you know why it is running on your side.

as a personal wishlist' date=' it'd be awesome if, after you passed maybe 75% lust, you started to have a chance to 'loose control'. at maybe 75-95% you might just start rubbing one out (maybe even in combat, so enemies would get free hits on you) but from 95-100 you might rape a nearby npc (and get charged as a criminal!).

[/quote']

Hi, Thank you for your work, sounds great. The mod itself seems to be running, but I can see no HUD at all. Could you please explain how you made it work? I tried several versions of Pluggy right now, renamed the dll to OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll so the mod would no longer output the error message of an invalid pluggy... but I just see no bar or what else should be visible as a HUD. Please help me, if you know why it is running on your side.

The bar shows up after you cast the Aphrodisia-Spell you automatically get. In the menu that appears choose the activate function. After closing of the menu the bar should appear.

Thank you' date=' for your answer. Unfortunately this was not the problem.

The spell activates Aphrodia and it works fine, according to the messages it is giving. It is just the HUD, that is missing.

[/quote']

It is probably hidden under something else in your UI (it was under the compass for me when I first installed it).

Play with the settings in the hud ini file to move it around.

That was my first thougt top, so I player slot with those setting, eben with absolute and negative values. But had no luck jet. I just moped some of you night have had the same problem solved already since you got it working.

Thanks slot for the suggestion.

Is there a way to remove the sexuality % update messages?

The HUD already tells me my lust levels and it's annoying getting that message constantly spammed.

Open aphrodisia.ini and change

set xLoversAphrodisia.printMessage to 0

That will get rid of the spam.

Sorry, misunderstandig. :s

But I started a new game a few minutes a and ran into the same problem. The HUD did not show up. I always have to take the pluggy and menuque stuff out of the obse-plugin-folder before I create a custom class. Otherwise I have a CTD before I can type the name of the new class. Regularly I start creating my character with these files not beeing in the pluginfolder, this time I did. Then I put them out to do my custom class and then I put them back in. I can imagine that pluggy or menuque is confused. These are the files I take out:

OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dlx

OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.log

OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll

OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll

OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.ini

After I have made my custom class I put these in (not all)

OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dlx

OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll

OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll

Then I restart the game and load a save. A few seconds later it crashes (but OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.ini and OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.log) are created. Now I restart my game and can play after loading a save (without crash).

I uninstalled my omod (includes both hud and mod), loaded without, saved, installed the omod again, by guess I moved the the loadorder like this:

Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers with PK extender.esp

LoversAprodisia.esp

LoversAprodisiaHUD.esp

After activating the mod by using the spell the HUD showed up.

I cannot clearly say what it was. But maybe this litte 'experience-report' gives you an idea which leads you on track....

• 4 weeks later...

What's the problem with having lust lowered a lot right after sex and how does that interfere with Extender? Lust and SP are two totally different stats. You can still outlast your lover and be satisfied.

Lust goes up slowly overtime in the normal version and it won't increase much during a session unless you keep up for 2 hours real time. For me if I travel somewhere I usually get about 10% increase and if I run around in a city or dungeon I barely notice it.

To sum it up, I don't see the point with this plugin since the normal v1.8 works fine and I have no idea what you're talking about. It sounds like you want your sessions to last for 2 hours, lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't believe i'm using a merged version of anything... but I might be wrong since im pretty noob with the moding and stuff... I'm having the same hub bar problem with TamagoPlayerhud :s

I don't believe i'm using a merged version of anything... but I might be wrong since im pretty noob with the moding and stuff... I'm having the same hub bar problem with TamagoPlayerhud :s

he was asking if you where using the Merged-Version of xLovers. However if you are not using that and instead are using the xLover's that came with the base package then the most likely culprit would be forgetting to rename the pluggy.dll to pluggy_HUD.dll.

• 4 weeks later...

lol .. i'm such a nob, just figure out thanks's

" he was asking if you where using the Merged-Version of xLovers. However if you are not using that and instead are using the xLover's that came with the base package then the most likely culprit would be forgetting to rename the pluggy.dll to pluggy_HUD.dll."