HDT High Heels not working

So I am using Luxury Collection for UNP and the height does not change at all then equipping heels.  Also the feet seem to go about 3-4 inches below ground when I equip them.  I know your height is supposed to go up, but it seems like the character wants to but then goes down instead of up thereby keeping the same exact height that she has in and out of the heels.  Any help adjusting this would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Seems it's because your PC was wearing boots while is starting animated by SexLab. I had this issue before but tooooooo long time ago, and don't use HDT High Heels since NiOverride version is come. So I didn't remember what exact I'd done. Have you tried to disable-enable your PC when not wearing this boots?

Anyway it's time to switch to NiOverride versions of High Heels

Or look throgh all MagicEffects with PC selected in console and dispel all related to "High Heels"

Kind Regards

Archived