Sign in to follow this  
dead239

sofia follower problem

installed recently , i found her naked at the stables not put any clothes on

and her body texture look like this, am i using any mods wrong ?

4ahL8PU.png

I had the same problem. You need to replace her custom textures with textures compatible with whatever body mod you are using. For me, I'm using CBBE from Oldrim, and Sophia's custom body texture isn't compatible with it, so I had to replace her body texture with a CBBE one.

I had the same problem. You need to replace her custom textures with textures compatible with whatever body mod you are using. For me, I'm using CBBE from Oldrim, and Sophia's custom body texture isn't compatible with it, so I had to replace her body texture with a CBBE one.

oh i have to change cbbe to unp , thanks you so much

I know this post is 2+ weeks old now but thought I would add this incase anyone else comes across the thread with the same problem. Sofia Customizer Redux (link below) from Oldrim worked for me without any changes to it. This will let you choose a standalone body and texture combo for her. Meaning it can be different from all other NPCs if you want (which is what I did, I try to make my harem girls all look different). Make sure not to choost any HDT body yet as HTD isnt available for SE at this time. Still should give you half a dozen or so body shapes to choose from.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61348/?