Recommended game?

Pao44445

Hi, I am looking for other adult game after spending time modding Skyrim and The Sims 3 and I found that there is a lot of problems, crashing, glitches and it takes time to make it stable so I think I will look for an actually adult game

the only good game that I know is 3dsexvilla 2 but I think there are many so I need your recommend guys 

I would really look at some of Illusion's games. It is a japanese company (if i'm not mistaken) and they're pretty moddable as well. Latest game would be Ilusion Honey Select for which you can find some screenshots by simply searching for the title on google.

Also, it has a pretty sweet character generator for each girl (and your male PC) with added mod compatibility, like 4k skins, clothies, accesories, etc. You can even find the game all patched up and translated in english pretty easily, if you look around the internet.

Archived