View File

Hey there!
Finally we have a fully working "Party Dress" for all (U)UNP HDT female-skyrim-models.
You get the same colors like "CBBE"- Version has: White, yellow, orange, green, blue, pink, black, leather, red (is / has been original), violet, mint
I let 3 types of pre-made dress-models of my outfit-studio-work inside of the bodyslide-shape-folder:
You can check your beloved model by EXCHANGING the origin file with the "B" or "C" Version.

I let the bodyslide session inside, so that you can edit the model exactly to your body-slide-setting...simply load the "PartyDress"-Project inside the Outfit Studio and define the Dress for your beloved slider setting and save your edits under a "PartyDress_D",...then you can always rename the new mesh, run the "batch-build" with "Morphs activated-mark" of bodyslide-software after and have a (new) try ingame. If you destroy your original mesh, re-download this file and restart your steps.

All credits go to the author of this mesh-file, probably to "gekkou 1992" !!!!
and Shoes (heels) by "kasprutz" transfered to unp !!!

Enjoy !!!

I knew you was waiting...thank you for waiting ;-))) the Dress is slightly "Skin-clipping"...Little clipping isn´t the prob, imo (more tight, more sexy), but I´ll work on that soon: SSD full and a bad skyrim "old-mods-stuff-with-too-much-nonsence-skyrim-Installation" made me very busy with this work...lol

I knew you was waiting...thank you for waiting ;-))) the Dress is slightly "Skin-clipping"...Little clipping isn´t the prob, imo (more tight, more sexy), but I´ll work on that soon: SSD full and a bad skyrim "old-mods-stuff-with-too-much-nonsence-skyrim-Installation" made me very busy with this work...lol

Do you have a temple for your followers to worship you? :)

No, I love my all created mods, including my characters, the TEMPLE is my whiterun mods...the most difficult mod I work on is not ready yet, because I Need different SCRIPTINGS and lot of conversations - and this still Needs HUGE TIME....that mod is terrible much data and I have no idea to upload and to collect all stuff into one rar file together. LOL

No, I love my all created mods, including my characters, the TEMPLE is my whiterun mods...the most difficult mod I work on is not ready yet, because I Need different SCRIPTINGS and lot of conversations - and this still Needs HUGE TIME....that mod is terrible much data and I have no idea to upload and to collect all stuff into one rar file together. LOL

Sounds like fun!  7zip would be helpful in compressing, its super easy archiving.  I would love to hear about your Whiterun idea!

That mod isn´t suiting for uploading, my Internet upload  is much to WEAK. That would be stuff for more than 1GB.

And the gameplay is  massively personalized. Clothing, whole characters (only CBBE) , huge bunch of edited scripts, Audio (dialogs), edtied meshes and textures...it is lot of data...a hard Job to grab all the stuff belonging to that mod together...maybe I can finish that stuff soon and upload it in some weeks onto MEGA or onto a different Server...

...and I also have my next Project Chosen: I will build a real fine Castle, not into the Stones or mountains, it will stand free and will be a fine place to Play with - as far the graphics will allow, thanks to CK-tool and it´s optimize-stuff...

I´ll put the WHITE Color tomorrow to the UNP Dress, see you!!

purrr!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I had two guys who send me a link how to program niOverride into nifcope...I could simply not follow the guiding and inside of CK , the high heels are "a spell". This I did understand and I got it now.

I´m sure that HDT heels are much more in use, like CBBE is much more in use. (btw: I like the UNP-legs and backside more but the female´s torso of UNP is crap , the best would be a mix of the UNP  with CBBE, that would be fine.

You can quit all dependencies of any mod...HDT heels is not needed in my mods, it´s only a choice of an "old" skyrimer.