Penis missing on player character only =SOLVED=

Ok, let me make this clear, SOS - Core is 6th in load order while the esp file is 15th, the VectorPlexus is 16th, and the UNP addon is 17th. The game does not display any errors that I see. Just that when the game starts, my player character has a penis for a second, an unequip sound plays, then it's gone. This is only happening to my character, NPCs have penises. When I use the showracemenu command and change races, I get a penis back, but for an uncertain amount of time before the same thing happens. I tried equipping the SOS equip-able schlong after this but it doesn't appear too. I am also using the DIMONIZED UNP body (obviously), Fair Skin Complexion, Eyes of Beauty, and Beauty Spot - Skyrim Warpaint. If you need any other info, I will try to provide that as best as I can, just getting really frustrating that this is happening.

THE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED, DO NOT BOTHER

Archived