[TS4] Gonna start WickedWhims soon. Any things I need to know?

Guest Redabyss

Guest Redabyss

Greetings.

Since I got kind of bored of TS3, I figured it's time to try out TS4 and what it can offer. Once the dlc's are done installing, I will be able to start to try out.

Is there anything I need to know? Like nraas, sliders and similiar mods for TS3.  I already got Deadpool's nraas-kinda mod, but is there something I need to download?
Also I'm going to use a save file with already existing Sims, will this create conflict with say, boobs, penises and skins? Can I still add them?
Plus, my copy is in italian. Will this create some conflict with WW?
And last question: there's some super blowjob animation I saw on Machinima, http://www.naughtyma...wickedwhims-mod can I find it here? Or do I need to look elsewhere for more stuff? Plus, what's that auto-cum all about? 
Guest Redabyss

Holy crap. This game is SO FAST. Like, I can start right away and not have to wait a day.

Plus the animations are fluid and good. Everything seems to work, gonna ask a few things around. Didn't try to change the skin, is it doable?

Holy crap. This game is SO FAST. Like, I can start right away and not have to wait a day.

Plus the animations are fluid and good. Everything seems to work, gonna ask a few things around. Didn't try to change the skin, is it doable?

That 64-bit executable makes a damn huge difference in performance. If only Sims 3 was designed like that too.  :-/

Be sure to download every animation pack made by our awesome animators at the Sims 4 downloads page. My signature bellow should take you to the WickedWhims main page and under the "Animations" section, you'll find shortcuts to most of them (there are more, just not officially listed). They can ALL be used, no need to pick and choose.  ;)

Guest Redabyss
I currently installed these two skin replacement:

Female/Male Skin Replacement & 3D nipples by Luumia

Female/Male Skin Replacement by Cmar

Shall I install other mods?

Guest Redabyss

I currently installed these two skin replacement:

Female/Male Skin Replacement & 3D nipples by Luumia
Female/Male Skin Replacement by Cmar

Shall I install other mods?

In my topic in recomended mods you have some interest mods. 

Thanks! Can I put that stuff along with the default recommended without conflicts?