Sigh.. I've been picking on the mods I've downloaded to see which one is making Skyrim CTD, but no luck so far. It's making me want to pull my hair out. (Yet again, I've downloaded all the requirements that was needed for each mod so could have duplicates or colliding ones?) All I know it's almost 11:00 pm (CST) and I'm tired of butting heads with this crap. (lol?) I've used MO to install the mods, so that's a good thing. (Yay, don't have to redownload Skyrim all over. >_>)  Anyways, I'll include the MO log and the Papryus log.

I might try again tackling my own problem tomorrow but the damn log has got me confused. (Hell, everything is confusing when you have a problem getting sleep. -_-)

Papyrus.0.log

ModOrganizer.log

Some suggestion

INFO (22:35:22.0914): using mod "Unofficial Skyrim Patch" ---------
INFO (22:35:22.0915): using mod "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch" -----+--> You may upgrade to USLEEP
INFO (22:35:22.0915): using mod "Unofficial Dragonborn Patch" --
INFO (22:35:22.0916): using mod "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch"----

INFO (22:35:22.0918): using mod "SexLab Aroused v20140124"  -> Suggest to upgrade to Sexlab Aroused Redux

INFO (22:35:22.0919): using mod "HentaiCreaturesV1 04" ---------------
INFO (22:35:22.0919): using mod "SexLab Nude Creatures v3.3.0" ---+--> Any reason you install these 2 seperatly, they already included in More Nasty Critters

INFO (22:35:22.0922): using mod "BestialityAnimationPack" -> You can drop this one when you have More Nasty Critters

Some suggestion

INFO (22:35:22.0914): using mod "Unofficial Skyrim Patch" ---------

INFO (22:35:22.0915): using mod "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch" -----+--> You may upgrade to USLEEP

INFO (22:35:22.0915): using mod "Unofficial Dragonborn Patch" --

INFO (22:35:22.0916): using mod "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch"----

INFO (22:35:22.0918): using mod "SexLab Aroused v20140124"  -> Suggest to upgrade to Sexlab Aroused Redux

INFO (22:35:22.0919): using mod "HentaiCreaturesV1 04" ---------------

INFO (22:35:22.0919): using mod "SexLab Nude Creatures v3.3.0" ---+--> Any reason you install these 2 seperatly, they already included in More Nasty Critters

INFO (22:35:22.0922): using mod "BestialityAnimationPack" -> You can drop this one when you have More Nasty Critters

I had USLEEP but never installed it (I'm an idiot). For the other things, every time I went to install something else, kept saying "Needed this" "Needed that" so I went ahead and installed them. Yeah, it just dong on me that, "Wait, if I need that, shouldn't it already been in MNC?" Guess it was just a safety measurement I do. I'll give it a shot. Removed all of those out of my lineup and added Sexlab Aroused Redux. Hate trying to do things when I'm half arsed brain dead.

Side note: Getting it to stop CTD will be good so I can move on to test the rest of the stuff. IE: Animations and blah blah.

P.S. If something else happens, will post. Ugh, hate holidays, family and friends drive me bonkers.

*EDIT*

Logs down below. (MO and Papyrus). Today, I'm going through the mods and see what is going on.

Archived