Good beast games?

hurduromg

Hey everyone. Pretty much burnt myself out on more nasty critters for Skyrim~which at least in a gameplay fashion is kind of a shallow experience (though visually the mod is amazing).

Was wondering if some people would share their favorite beast games, or would have any suggestions. Thanks!

There's always beasts of tamriel.   It's not a mod like nasty critters though.  It just adds a lot of the missing creatures of Tamriel to skyrim.  It has sea creatures as well.  Though if you want the full sea creatures, you'd have to use Sea of Spirits instead.  Can't use both, unfortunately.

Tobihime is a weird angry-birds type game that lets you breed princesses with monsters to make monstergirls. You'll have to buy it from DLsite unless you can find an illicit copy (i'm not saying you should, but they aren't too hard to find)

Drop factory lets you breed farm animals with yourself and film it, but it needs rpg maker and japanese app locale.

Majalis is making a game, Tales of Androgyny, that has a few beast scenes, but it is currently in early alpha and has few pictures; however, they plan to add animations and CG gallery deals, and it is free. They also make art and have a patreon of you want to support, probably help speed along the game development. Warning though, if you don't like traps/futa, this isn't for you.

Trials in Tainted Space and Corruption of Champions have a few beast scenes, though they have more furry content than anything else. Again, these ones have a lot of futa/herm content.

Three smaller games with beast content that I enjoyed immensely:

Pretty Warrior May Cry and Pretty Warrior May Cry Deluxe. A game with some similarities to Dungeon Keeper: you are the evil lord and have to protect your underground lair from invading female heroes. To do so, you dig out rooms and hire monsters, including a dog (PWMC), Ceberus (PWMCD) and dragon (all versions). Monsters defeat heroines by raping them until they run out of HP or become addicted (the game's UI has a video panel in which you can watch the action as rendered CG including threesomes and foursomes).

Kurovadis. Small but well-done platformer. You have to defeat three (or was it four?) bosses while acquiring new abilities and evading enemies. When your female hero falls down (or you accidentally press H), she can get raped. Enemies include lizard men and dragons.

Space Escape. Another platformer where you're a (mostly human) catgirl whose spaceship crashed on an alien planet. I think you need to collect key cards and parts to fix and launch your escape pod. The planet hosts slimes, wolves, horses and other beasts.

Thanks so much for the suggestions guys! I'll check out what I can and report back. Lot's of things I haven't seen before.

@kandrew123, I'm a total noob. I have RPG maker, but I'm not sure how to go about the japanese app locale. Any tips would be appreciated smile.png

@Zikare All those looks fun! Checking them out.

Nagai Yamiji - Dogs, spiders, tentacle things, little worms, minotaurs, some humans. Fun little platformer like Kurovadis or Eroico.

Mushi no Kangoku - Insects, and lots of them. Well-done animations, gameplay is alright, and difficult to follow without translation. H-content is good enough to keep it, though, if you're into that sort of thing.

Violated Heroine - Alright sprite-sex, the translation lets the writing shine through, and it has multiple dog-based questlines as well as many quests involving sex with creatures. Lot of good content there, and it has dog-based pregnancy. Adventuring, questing sort of real-time RPG.

Vitamin Quest - More human content than bestiality, but it's there. It's pretty good sprite-based sex animation, too, and often with a little post-fight sequence which helps. RPG like VH, but turn-based combat.

Tanuki Silveria's Quest - Dragon-cat thing, elder god, monkey, eggslug things, and a plant. Much fun. It's a puzzle game which isn't too hard without the translation, but it is translated, so no reason not to work with it, right?

If you haven't tried them, Fallout New Vegas has a slew of really good bestiality mods with fully-featured quests. It's modding, though. Prepare to deal with animation sync issues and blah.

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty Warrior May Cry and Pretty Warrior May Cry Deluxe. A game with some similarities to Dungeon Keeper: you are the evil lord and have to protect your underground lair from invading female heroes. To do so, you dig out rooms and hire monsters, including a dog (PWMC), Ceberus (PWMCD) and dragon (all versions). Monsters defeat heroines by raping them until they run out of HP or become addicted (the game's UI has a video panel in which you can watch the action as rendered CG including threesomes and foursomes).

Do you have a link for that? It sounds awesome, but when I search for it the results are full of shady sites that may or may not use the name to get you to download a virus.  :(

Do you have a link for that? It sounds awesome, but when I search for it the results are full of shady sites that may or may not use the name to get you to download a virus.  :(

if I recall the game he is talking about is a buy to play game

Archived