Screwed something up that had a big impact on ENB visuals; not sure what it was.

Kathonica

Well, it was one of the two things I did before everything went silly, obviously - I was adjusting my Skyrim and Prefs .inis and trying out a supposed 'FPS Booster' to try and smooth things out (with my new setup, I'll get 60 FPS outdoors in most places - but it'll drop down to 20-30 in certain interiors such as White River Watch) - and something I changed with those two things caused the issue... but reverting them (replacing my .inis with backups and removing the booster entirely) did nothing. I'm hoping the screenshots will help pinpoint what the actual cause is!

This is using Snowfall ENB (and I did try several clean installs of both the ENB itself and the base ENB files).

This is what it -should- look like:

3BAYvhq.jpg

Annnd this is what it looks like now: 

2k0UHNp.jpg

I've noticed that turning 'Original Post Processing' on does away with the weird... green-ish, blown-out sort of look... but I'm pretty sure it was 'off' (which is how Snowfall has it set) in the first screenshot as well.

Anyone have any ideas? I feel like I ran into this problem before, but was having so many other issues at the time that I just re-installed everything.

Archived