Need some help with Defeat

Hi. Sorry if I post this in the wrong section or if this has been asked before (Tried looking and no avail). I have an issue with Sexlab Defeat. For some reason when I try to rape someone the animations wont start. No T-pose, no freeze; it just stays there like loading and I regain control on my character a couple of seconds later. I play as a female character and I don´t have issues when my character or my followers are being the victims or when a follower is the aggressor; only when the player is the one trying to rape. All the other options work (kill, rob, rie, undress, etc). Any help?

Disable gender restrictions and require all tags for animations. It helped me for example in threesome animations when my PC was raped as well as for him raping.

That worked. Thank you, random stranger. That bandit argonian finally got what he deserved. Imma keep him around for some more fun...

Disable gender restrictions and require all tags for animations. It helped me for example in threesome animations when my PC was raped as well as for him raping.

That worked. Thank you, random stranger. That bandit argonian finally got what he deserved. Imma keep him around for some more fun...

No problem, watch out when killing too many people through the menu. When you do it, go to other location, there is a risk for CTD on save game (not autosave).

He he, spoiled root of our reptilian family so much. I am waiting for pics :D (JK, I am not so perv.)

Have a good day dude

i tryed to help

and...

good rapes (?)

Have a good day dude

i tryed to help

and...

good rapes (?)

Thank you too, Lazy Citizen

Archived