Schlongs of Skyrim, weird hole in crotch for specific Nord NPCs in Whiterun

Nameraca

Hello,

I'm not sure why this happens. Could anyone point me in a fix direction?

Whenever I strip a nord male corpse, guard or not, this happens. Seems to be some kinda NPC issue.

I've tried a couple things to pinpoint the issue. Seems to be related to the armor they're wearing...

Sinmir in the Inn is wearing a modded Banded Iron Armor and penis shows fine when stripped via "removeitem ID"

Though forcing the guard to equip a banded armor via "equipitem" then removing the old armor called (Whiterun Armor), then removing the Banded armor and the penis still doesn't show up.

• When targeting Nord character and doing "showinventory" then "removeitem armorID 1 ", the penis shows briefly, then vanishes.
  • No other races seem to be affected (imperial, redguard, wood elf NPC killed via console, stripped and penises are fine and they show up), and Nord spawned via console are fine (more below)
  • Non-guards Nord NPCs also affected
  • Player character (showracemenu, change sex, name and finish) unaffected, penis shows up normally.
  • Alt character doesn't have this problem inside whiterun
  • Seems to be limited to Whiterun NPCs, maybe limited to inside Whiterun? Male Nord (player.placeatme 45804 1) and Riften guard (0010de20) penis works normally
  • Spawning the above NPCs in Whiterun, the penis shows up normally.
  • Making them masturbate via "Irresistebly Attractive: Target" demonstrates that the penis is invisible.

I'd need to fix this ideally, I don't have a previous save to return to X_X

I don't know why it happens, other characters are fine, player character is fine when changing sex via showracemenu.... so

83DPSy.jpg

Archived