Does anyone have a FXIII race mod?

trees

There is a mod out there that adds some characters from Final Fantasy 13 as races. Does anyone have this? I used to have the zip file, but it got deleted somehow, and I'm trying to fix a CTD and am planning on re-installing the .esp to do that.

NOTE: this is NOT the Modified FF race mod.

I've downloaded the mod and installed it' date=' but I've got a CTD when I want to equip the lightning costume, someone can help me please ?

[/quote']

It's REALLY buggy. I uninstalled it because sometimes just having the items in my inventory would crash my game.

• 2 weeks later...

I've downloaded the mod and installed it' date=' but I've got a CTD when I want to equip the lightning costume, someone can help me please ?

[/quote']

It's REALLY buggy. I uninstalled it because sometimes just having the items in my inventory would crash my game.

The original esp causes CTD however I created a more stable one and fixed most of the CTD issues. This will only work if you start a new game.

• 1 month later...

There is a mod out there that adds some characters from Final Fantasy 13 as races. Does anyone have this? I used to have the zip file' date=' but it got deleted somehow, and I'm trying to fix a CTD and am planning on re-installing the .esp to do that.

NOTE: this is NOT the Modified FF race mod.

[/quote']

http://www.4shared.com/rar/f5kcpWz7/ffxiii-mods.html

This should be it.

I have found this mod for a several weeks,thanks.

Archived