View File

Kona Kai Island Trailer

Travel to a new exotic location.

How do I get to the Island?
Go to the Dawn star Area there you will find a new boat.

Description
Kona Kai is a tropical Island for The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. The Island is located in the Sea of Pearls.

Features:
Tropical Island (With LOD)
New Ladies (With CBBE Body)
New Merchants
Tropical plants etc
and much more.

Disclaimer
This mod is free from copy righted content. Permission has been granted to use the custom asset's, DJ Red Rad personally spoke with
the talented mod authors mentioned in the hall of fame.
The rest are free modding resources.

Credit
Caliente - CBBE Body
R18Pn 08 - Lingerie Set for CBBE or 7BSeveNBase UNP by NPR
FoxCafe Resources by fox
Garnet - Shabby Furniture
Melt in the Mouth - Sweets Resources by Elza
Arab art resource by Leodoidao
StudioCD Projekt RED - creator of armors/textures
Witcher 2 Models: TH3WICK3D1, lord0fwar - conversion
Oaristys- (Modding resources)
Tamira and mr_siika - Modding resources,
Ga-Knomboe Boy - GKB Green Trees (Modding resources)
Resources for modders by Runspect
Hyperactivechild, Blakflag - Landscape Textures
MarkusLiberty (Markus Janson Tellmann)
LoneArchtect

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/31/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim.esm
  • Special Edition Compatible

why cbbe? afaik most of us are on unp anymore for skyrim things. if you turn off the custom body then they will just magically work better for everyone. if they are really using a packed cbbe body the screenshots im going to post an hour from now are going to have hillarious looking boob textures.

why cbbe? afaik most of us are on unp anymore for skyrim things. if you turn off the custom body then they will just magically work better for everyone. if they are really using a packed cbbe body the screenshots im going to post an hour from now are going to have hillarious looking boob textures.

Because some people, including myself, prefer, like and favorite CBBE body and don't question others' choices for no reason.

Because some people, including myself, prefer, like and favorite CBBE body and don't question others' choices for no reason.

you SJW'd yourself for no point. your own reasoning broke your entire reasoning. without packing cbbe everybody can have what they prefer. im trying to suggest a way to reach a broader audience with less effort for the end user.

UNP fucked up the chance to ever get some mods in cbbe I can't forget that, so if some unp users are unhappy then I am happy:-) What probably happened though was the outfits the author had only worked for cbbe and as you know using outfit studio is not some simple few mins conversion job it is a pain in the ass every time. I really REALLY wish the authors of outfit studio would have picked up mesh rigger and the other tools from that same author and just used them somehow in their programs so conversion really would be a simple process.

you SJW'd yourself for no point. your own reasoning broke your entire reasoning. without packing cbbe everybody can have what they prefer. im trying to suggest a way to reach a broader audience with less effort for the end user.

Whatever you say man.

always nice ... somebody makes a mod and offers to share it ... and people question and criticize his/her decisions (even when offering constructive feedback, bear in mind that the tone of a post is also important).

Thanks for the mod (I for once use CBBE ... and I have tried (U)UNP and Sevenbase, too).

Be sure that DarkConsole is a competent mod author and is perfectly capable of editing a copy of the mod (should he choose to use it) to use his preferred body. He asked that question and made his reply to the author's response to his question simply to suggest to the author a way he could alter his mod to appeal to a wider audience.

It is also however a choice made by the author for his own reasons and it really doesn't matter how wonderful or dubious any of the rest of us feel about those reasons, it remains the author's right to accept or reject any requests for changes for any reason he pleases.

That's how it works on Lovers Lab, thank you DJRedRad for your contribution and welcome to the people who provide mods, not just consume them.

• 2 months later...