SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

1 hour ago, StirFriedNoodles said:

Thanks! I'll give it a try :)

Did you convert them by manually repositioning the textures?

Some parts are copy'n'paste some parts remade by hand (and i hope i never ever have to do something like this again).

On 4/28/2019 at 12:39 AM, Kythana said:

Some parts are copy'n'paste some parts remade by hand (and i hope i never ever have to do something like this again).

Also, I'm curious as to what ENB you're using in those screenshots, I like how they make the texture's veins pop!
Tried the textures by the way, thank you for your work!

I think now you've quoted the wrong person. Kokan is the one with the popping veins. ?

But i'm glad you like what i did. When i'm finished with the wood textures i'll later (it's 03:00 AM here) think of something to improve the skin more, But that will be more a simple update or perhaps two...

11 hours ago, Kythana said:

I think now you've quoted the wrong person. Kokan is the one with the popping veins. ?

But i'm glad you like what i did. When i'm finished with the wood textures i'll later (it's 03:00 AM here) think of something to improve the skin more, But that will be more a simple update or perhaps two...

Woops! I got confused cause I didn't have internet access for two days ?

24 minutes ago, Kokan said:

zvv4ac4p4quaac6zg.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

k4zk8od54mycvtbzg.jpgs4vdbd39vszzd3lzg.jpgekw5dqd7dsneodbzg.jpg

Hopefully this is the correct quote... How do you increase the power for the subsurfacescattering (make the veins and scars pop) in your screenshots? They look pretty realistic and I'm amazed!
Could I also ask what ENB you're using?

24 minutes ago, StirFriedNoodles said:

Woops! I got confused cause I didn't have internet access for two days ?

Hopefully this is the correct quote... How do you increase the power for the subsurfacescattering (make the veins and scars pop) in your screenshots? They look pretty realistic and I'm amazed!

This effect is caused by Wet Function Redux mod, when drying or wiping, this happens in stages then it looks like the veins pull back and reappear.

Before taking screenshot always drying up...

jsdafyu5g701hhbzg.jpg

Spoiler

b55aoi3n3bbj7qrzg.jpgw6qcecw6a46e6q4zg.jpgoipgr60a1r791ddzg.jpg