at the risk of being shouted at i need help

So now refer to MerManc's comment about OSEX vs Sexlab when running Amorous Adventures, although version 3.0.3b is compatible with either so he's a bit behind the times.

Amorous Adventures comes in three versions. One will use only sexlab for animations, one will use only Osex (or none if you don't have OSex installed) and one will use a mixture of OSex and sexlab depending on the type of animation.

Version 3.0.3b, specifically, is the version for OSex/No sex at all. There's also a version 3.0.3 for sexlab and a version 3.0.3 (Fox's own brew) for both sexlab and OSex. While I didn't use the actual version numbers in my post, I did outline each of the current, up-to-date versions available. Sorry for any confusion.

you'd better check my link, mate.

i did mate i got rid of osex and the other one well almost all mods really now i have the animations working but its hit and miss have a few graphic bugs at the mo i put in a new body and seems to work to a point still haven issues with male toons though missing body's  

So now refer to MerManc's comment about OSEX vs Sexlab when running Amorous Adventures, although version 3.0.3b is compatible with either so he's a bit behind the times.

Amorous Adventures comes in three versions. One will use only sexlab for animations, one will use only Osex (or none if you don't have OSex installed) and one will use a mixture of OSex and sexlab depending on the type of animation.

Version 3.0.3b, specifically, is the version for OSex/No sex at all. There's also a version 3.0.3 for sexlab and a version 3.0.3 (Fox's own brew) for both sexlab and OSex. While I didn't use the actual version numbers in my post, I did outline each of the current, up-to-date versions available. Sorry for any confusion.

Checked your link before, mate, It shows a version 3.0.3b of AA on Nexus, uploaded on 4th September. Perhaps you'd better check my link, mate? It shows a mirror link along with the three different current up-to-date versions of AA, including the aforementioned 3.0.3b, here on loverslab, mod last updated on 4th September.

Not trying to start an argument. Just pointing out that my original post was accurate.

Checked your link before, mate, It shows a version 3.0.3b of AA on Nexus, uploaded on 4th September. Perhaps you'd better check my link, mate? It shows a mirror link along with the three different current up-to-date versions of AA, including the aforementioned 3.0.3b, here on loverslab, mod last updated on 4th September.

Not trying to start an argument. Just pointing out that my original post was accurate.

oh, it's an argument all right. it's just you don't understand (1) what a good argument is (2) there's actually only one option now with the others listed being 'old' (it's just that LL download doesn't separate them nicely like Nexus does)

*shrug* just pointing out i've been following AA ever since it had that weird episode where it used to have multiple download options

Seriously, I did mean this when I posted it:

Not trying to start an argument.

There are no "old" versions of AA available on loverslab. Those have all been removed as they are, indeed, out of date. There are the three current versions, one of which is the same as the one current Nexus version, two of which are not and have never been uploaded to Nexus because they use sexlab. One of those two (Fox's own brew) was added here at the exact same time as the 3.0.3b version and was actually put together as an archive after the 3.0.3b version.

This has all been either a misunderstanding or an attempt at trolling. Whichever it is there's no point in carrying on as this exchange isn't helping to answer the problem the topic was created for. Apologies to the topic creator.

Seriously, I did mean this when I posted it:

Not trying to start an argument.

There are no "old" versions of AA available on loverslab. Those have all been removed as they are, indeed, out of date. There are the three current versions, one of which is the same as the one current Nexus version, two of which are not and have never been uploaded to Nexus because they use sexlab. One of those two (Fox's own brew) was added here at the exact same time as the 3.0.3b version and was actually put together as an archive after the 3.0.3b version.

This has all been either a misunderstanding or an attempt at trolling. Whichever it is there's no point in carrying on as this exchange isn't helping to answer the problem the topic was created for. Apologies to the topic creator.

whoa. my bad. yeah, looks like i was wrong all along. my apologies for making a mess.

ahem ok now the popcorn bit is over LOL LOL 

well i got the animations to work kinda its hit and miss but at least i can do the quest lines now  still cant get the body meshes right though still look crappy 

but ill keep at it  now my next problem is the hentai pregnancy i clicked the 100% chance to produce a child and nothing  no kids dont get it 

Archived