[Help] Shuttering and issues

Bluest

Hey ! I've been playing Skyrim for a few days now with a pretty heavy modlist (254 esp+esm with a few small merges) and while the game is """playable""" the extremely high shuttering is starting to hurt my eyes. As such, I wanted to know If you had any ideas on how I could reduce the VRAM/RAM usage. If I had mods that could be too heavy for my hardware. Thanks a lot for your help !

+ For now, only thing that helped a bit was setting priority for both TESV and ENB to High in Task Manager.

Hardware

Screen : MG279Q (Gsync, 2560x1440, 144hz but capped at 60fps at 2560x1440 but I'm using 1920x1080 in Skyrim)

CPU : Core i7-4790

GPU : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (seems like there is an issue and I am limited to 3,5GB of decent VRAM (instead of 4GB))

RAM : 8GB (2x4GB)

Skyrim and MO are both on an SDD. Load order sorted trough Loot.

I am on Windows 10 though so I believe I am limited RAM wise to ~4GB

Mods

modwatch (https://modwat.ch/u/Bluest)

enblocal.ini

No texture above 4k I believe. 2k for most and 1k/512 textures for small things.

SFO is no grass version (verdant instead)

Readings

VRAM : Really close to 4GB. Very rarely below 3GB.
RAM : Going frequently over the theoretical limit of 4GB

The game has low shuttering indoors in general as well as stable fps but can become really unplayable outdoors or, worst of all, in cities. Riverside Lodge is also unplayable but I believe that's because I crammed every follower I found in there. And well, the quantity of items must also take it's toll.

Other smaller issues :

- All Ice Spells cost no magicka. Exclusively the ice spells though, as strange as it may seem, the fire and thunder spells as well as any spell from the other branches have their proper cost and deplete my magicka as they should. A bit of an issue as I wanted to play Ice magic as my main destruction element.

- Sometimes crashes after dying->respawning (after a few secs). Never crashes when esc->load instead though. (EDIT In fact, even when loading it sometimes crashes, it might be caused by the autosaves. It seems that it crashes most, if not all of the time when reloading autosaves)

I hope you'll be able to help me, thanks a lot !

Archived