I need help converting this armor

BCarmine198

First of all sorry if there is a topic for armor conversions I haven't seen any when I was looking through the threads.(Would this belong in the mod request thread?)

I've been trying to convert this armor I got via PM to work with cbbe bodyslide and I'm just not able to get it right even after watching and reading several tutorials on how to do it. 

Anyone willing to lend a hand here?  

Reason for the armor being pmed to me is permission issues and I just wanna get it to work with bodyslide. 

*Edit for clarification the armor is a mash up of a few different armor pieces and I'm having trouble convert it all and would really appreciate some help on getting this done. 

I probably should have added the issues that I was having, when using the outfit studio I have gotten some stretching on certain parts of the armor(with the armor I have to lower the mesh for a few pieces of the armor which is causing the stretching , and I'm unable to create a zap for the feet atm so the feet do not clip with the boots.

I'll use this post to add any clarification for anyone that would like to know anything.

Archived