Dark Face Bug

Amber Fletcher

I'm have an unusual dark face bug on my Skyrim, it seems to only be affecting the playable character, and both female and male. I was having it happen on my female character, and noticed that it wasn't affecting npcs at all, I figured I'd try making a new character just to see if that'd clear it up. That had no luck, and while trying that, I saw that the male option even had a dark face for some reason, which is something I've never even heard of happening before, so I'm fully at a loss as to the cause of this bug =/

dildo shwagginz

reinstall your body and face textures

Thanks, I'll give it a try, and reply back weather or not if that managed to fix it

;)

*EDIT* - Alright, yes this seems to of been the case, seems that an old texture replacer I had active yet, wasn't fully replaced by the new one, it still had the sk files left over, which I guess weren't compatible with the new replacer, so it seems to be in working order now, thanks for the help ^^

dildo shwagginz

Thanks, I'll give it a try, and reply back weather or not if that managed to fix it

;)

*EDIT* - Alright, yes this seems to of been the case, seems that an old texture replacer I had active yet, wasn't fully replaced by the new one, it still had the sk files left over, which I guess weren't compatible with the new replacer, so it seems to be in working order now, thanks for the help ^^

experience is the best teacher

Archived