Wsex_WorkGirl_Tryout updated WIP

Bromm83

My character's got a deadly STD. How do I get rid of it and also prevent getting new STDs? Little black book doesn't seem to have any settings for STD.

Edit: Oh and I tried to fix myself in New Vegas Clinic' date=' but the doctor there doesn't seem to have any option to cure me.

Edit 2: I tried also disabling WorkGirl_Tryout, but it just causes the came to crash when loading up saved game.

[/quote']

STD settings should be available from the wsex menu.

Should be, but isn't... which is funny, because I do remember it being there in older versions of Tryout.

As for the Doc's not curing it, it should be any ordinary Doc that will do it. The New Vegas Sex Doc is Sexout only, so won't do a damned thing for anything relating to Tryout.

Couldn't find any easy culprit. I tried taking out Sexout and some other mods that seemed suspicious enough, but doctor in Vegas Clinic didn't get any new dialogue lines. I would try also the doc in Goodsprings, but he previosly had some accident with the powder gangers and is no longer available for medical help.

Anyways, thanks for all the help. I think I'll just use the old save game now, and try to be a more virtuous girl, avoiding catching any more STDs. :)

Couldn't find any easy culprit. I tried taking out Sexout and some other mods that seemed suspicious enough' date=' but doctor in Vegas Clinic didn't get any new dialogue lines. I would try also the doc in Goodsprings, but he previosly had some accident with the powder gangers and is no longer available for medical help.

Anyways, thanks for all the help. I think I'll just use the old save game now, and try to be a more virtuous girl, avoiding catching any more STDs. :)

[/quote']

did you turn off then back on "archive invalidation"

I had some things that just would not work untill I did that.

you might want to try putting "wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp" at the bottom of your load order too

Couldn't find any easy culprit. I tried taking out Sexout and some other mods that seemed suspicious enough' date=' but doctor in Vegas Clinic didn't get any new dialogue lines. I would try also the doc in Goodsprings, but he previosly had some accident with the powder gangers and is no longer available for medical help.

[/quote']

Since Innuendo stores it as a global variable, you should be able to enter 'set wsexAllowSTD to 0' in the console. I haven't tested it out, but that should work.

To update you on my progress' date=' I've finished the Khans and am about halfway done with the Kings. Next release may or may not feature the Boomers - I don't play with them enabled so I have little motivation to do dialog for them on a tight schedule.

None of the whoring dialog has been touched by me yet. I'm waiting for Bromm to complete his ideas about the quest and stuff. Right now I'm too tired to turn out quality material, so I'm going to sleep.

While dialog might not seem complicated - and I'll admit it's nowhere near as complicated as the scripting wizardry done by Bromm and Riggs - keep in mind I'm pretty busy and it takes about an hour to do one of these dialog sections well.

[/quote']

Three cheers to you! In my naiveté, I decided that I would try to learn the GECK by rebuilding this mod from scratch (I dislike using NVSE, so I was determined to work around that). I have discovered that the dialog is the most tedious part. That one line that you think would be awesome takes time to build. Stupid conditions.

I really appreciate all the work you and the rest of the team has put into this project!

i dont know if anyone asked this before, but what about some cumming options? like before the animation end male partner can i ask inside or outside and little squirting/cumming effect should be good. Also player may see how many times cummed in or out. Cumming out decreases STD chances little bit maybe?

Ok now I've run into a problem here. I finish all of Easy Pete's training quest so I'm a whore now. However when I go ask people for a good time they and give the option of sex they just say

"I got some caps baby what are you willing to do"

Then nothing happens, they just walk away :huh:

how doi get raped?

Find the Legion or PowderGangers, hang around a bit... if that doesn't work, use the Little Black Book and set the "encounters" percentage to 100, and make sure it's activated. Even if you say no, they are gonna have a piece of your ass... or pussy, or mouth... or all of them if you get lucky. :D

Ok now I've run into a problem here. I finish all of Easy Pete's training quest so I'm a whore now. However when I go ask people for a good time they and give the option of sex they just say

"I got some caps baby what are you willing to do"

Then nothing happens' date=' they just walk away :huh:

[/quote']

I went through the dialog options and found that "TryoutWhoreAll" topic is no longer giving "additem wsexAACustomerToken 1" in the "result script (end)" box, where the earlier version did

Having the same issue as d2vis also after getting tried out or raped by anyone he moves a certain distance and then come's back to iniate the same dialogue so i can get rid of him

I blew the head off the first King gang member that raped me and then kept bothering me :)

In the "AfterRape" topic the part for a Kings gang member saying"Damn that was good! You acting like you didn't want it was such a turn on."

There are no choices in the choices box.

I think they should be TryoutBonus and TryoutBye.

I have not been raped by a king since I put those in so I can't say for sure.

Oh I just found another

TryoutBye topic, The "Don't dare request anything of me. I go where I please." part there is no "removeitem wsexAARapeToken 1" in the "Result Script (Begin)" box

Thanks for all the time and effort you all put into this mod,

Now this could be a bad idea but I was just thinking and if anyone has read CK they will know what I'm talking about, We know your char has memory loss so they might not know what sex is about! So maybe Easy Pete is taking advantage of this so say your char asks Why do people want to kill each other, He could say it's the devils seed that causes it, Your char then asks is there anyway to stop it, His reply could be you have to make them release it in order to cure them and that he is no exception so you should do him first! Then on the quest your char could ask if they could help them to release there seed thinking it was curing them instead of training to be a whore, Maybe asking for payment could be for curing them and making sure they get a good cleansing now you turned pro!

This could be an epic task changing dialogue to suit as there is a lot of it! But some dialogue could fit in if your char was under the assumption that being forced was a sign of desperation on there part and they needed curing the most, It was just an idea I had although it might be the wrong idea for this mod,

Anyway thanks a lot for what you have done with the mod so far.

Oki.

Here it comes!

- Re-added Freebies if they don't want to pay.

- Added a little after conversation for when you give out freebies, you get to go again and chose sexpose.

- Cleaned up the whoring dialogue so that they should all point to the right topics again.

I hope this solves most of the bugs that have been troubling you lately. I am sorry if I missed something, but please just post it here and I will try to make a hotfix asap.

it seems that the AfterSex dialogue for AfterDrugged and AfterRaped? is still bugged because when the character ends the convo they still aproach her with that dialogue :/

That is likely since I really didn't look at that now...

But thanks for reminding me, and I'll try to get a hotfix up in a little while.

I'm about to settle in and work on rape and prostitution dialogs.

Hope you haven't started allready, cause here is a little hotfix.

Should streamline the afterDrugged and AfterRape dialogues, plus a few minor errors I saw while doing that.

EDIT: But now I promise to stay away from it for taoday and let you work on it!

I'm about to settle in and work on rape and prostitution dialogs.

Hope you haven't started allready' date=' cause here is a little hotfix.

Should streamline the afterDrugged and AfterRape dialogues, plus a few minor errors I saw while doing that.

EDIT: But now I promise to stay away from it for taoday and let you work on it!

[/quote']

I was working on it for an hour before I saw this. Don't know how to merge these things. Uploading what I have so far here - going to see if our changes can be merged before doing any more dialog.

As a note to fans - the versions Bromm and I just posted will still need work on my end once they're merged. I'm improving the rape aspect to be rapey-er and I haven't touched afterrape yet.

I'll merge em an upload again.

Archived