Need some help with Defeat.

Mr.Ash

I'm currently having an issue with available animations in defeat. I have multiple animation packs loaded but only 4. For some reason defeat will only allow me to use about 5-6 animations. Changing tags around and turning off "all tags required" does not fix this. I've got tons of available animations that are properly listed in sex lab, but defeat refuses to use them. This includes leito animations, snub animations, and funnybizness animations. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

I'm currently having an issue with available animations in defeat. I have multiple animation packs loaded but only 4. For some reason defeat will only allow me to use about 5-6 animations. Changing tags around and turning off "all tags required" does not fix this. I've got tons of available animations that are properly listed in sex lab, but defeat refuses to use them. This includes leito animations, snub animations, and funnybizness animations. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Did you make sure to enable aggressive and foreplay animations in sexlab? Because depending on if its agressive tagged it will only use selected animations in that category.

Try on a new game see what happens for me defeat plays all animations..

Yes they are enabled. For some reason though every time I start a new game and re-install all of these mods. It's a different set of animations that Defeat is detecting. Should i install all of the SLAL packs before or after defeat? Defeat will only use a few animations for certain things. Sleeping rape for instance, no animations are available period under "Available Animations" when a sleeping tag is checked... but there are plenty of sleep tagged animations showing up in sexlab. I have quite a bit of aggressive animations in sexlab... and they will play if I MAKE them.... but Defeat refuses to use them. Setting the tag to ONLY  aggressive, and you get maybe 4 animations. 

Archived