I see you made some more new versions of vanilla clothing, also a fellow scavenger  :P

...Now I want to take a few of your models and add them as alter versions on my mod xD

Really, amazing ideas and work  :)

-------------

On Nexus, everybody can get it's own perspective I guess... I agree it's consumer-oriented and with more of an "evil corporation" aura than other places. I hate that they forbid things and impose the banhammer's reign of terror as much as the next guy, but I still post things there.

Despite the evil corporation thing, I know there are good people there who are users and not part of the system... also as I like making mods to improve my own game, and I'm no game dev so I don't get to see a single coin, then why keep my work obscure and unknown when somebody else could be enjoying it?... except for a few special cases of course.

It's nice to me to see what I did is being put to good use somewhere else, brings a strangely nice feeling.

But that's just me and my opinion, as everybody is entitled to their own reasons.

@junkacc:

the transparency is not in use not for this mod I guess, have to check this first. Great work with the seammend version! 

I see you compress the texture with DXT1,I use the DXT5 because it si more detailed, but thats maybe thats just me. (discuss the difference of SD and HD movies with a friend of mine open my eyes that some people may not see the difference ;), but the difference between dxt1 and 5 is on a much higher level than SD and HD )

@elalquimista

of course you can use every model you want for your alter versions mod, if you getting in trouble about the credits of a specific model just ask.

I guess you will use some HGEC standart body for this, I've checked my modding folders but just found the prison pants (LC05) for HGEC_LL if you want to use them:

LC05PantsLL.7z

about your nexus statement, your right, there are many good people out there using the nexus, and maybe only know the nexus. A point on which I have never considered. Maybe I'm the ass that withhold my mods from these, I will definitely think about this.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

atm I work on the Khajiit Replacer version for AvesKhajiit_V1.0.

But I don't want a requirement for my redguard replacer just because of the hairstyles, so I decide to make a extra Hair.esp. This will save that boring work to add all hair styles, and I have a hair resource file for all my current and future replacer (maybe someone don't like one of my replacers but want another and I don't want to force someone to use a mod he don't like just because I was to lazy.) 

So my question is what hair styles do you want to see in this mod? I have already add:

Crazy Hair

SKS Ren Hair

saram

sulhwa

Cheers.

ok, I will add them. I can also add Skysims Hair by max. I don't see any permission problems because I plan to upload a esp only, and hair files have to be downloaded form the original source.

I will also dry to keep the hair short in future replacer cause I don't like clippings too, thats why I want to build a extensive resource file to have many choice for the NPCs.

cheers.

• 3 months later...

I may get in trouble for this, hopefully not but I've looked through the 7 pages and haven't seen anybody else say it, so....

you linked to Elsweyr Anequina is the old version...I'm guessing nobody is aware that lliana seems to still be working on it, just on a different site:

Meshes and Textures: http://www.theassimilationlab.com/forums/files/file/886-elsweyr-anequina-meshes-and-textures/

ESP: http://www.theassimilationlab.com/forums/files/file/1070-elsweyr-anequina/

I have to agree with everybody you have some skills avebrave, you have been yielding out some bad ass stuff keep up the good work

thanks for the link, I remember that I've been searching for a while to find the newest version and the newest I found was 11/2010 so I thought that would be the latest version. I'll check if my mod is compatible with this version these days.

cheers.

you mean the clothes to the npcs or the shop to elsweyr? The shop is not there because there are many mods with dessert out there e.g. elsweyr, dune, order of the dragon and some hammerfell versions, and I want to keep the requirements as simple as posible.

The npcs are not use this clothes, because I' lazy.

cheers.

• 1 month later...

I've take a look and it seam that there was a missing part file for AveED, I repack and upload them (RepackAveED_v2.2.7z.001-.006) hope that slove that problem. I did not check the cutom redguard race, because there are 3 options to download it, one in the first post, one in the download section and Version 1.2 in my race threat.

I recommend to get V1.2, there are more Hair options available.

cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

As some of you may allready notice I'm completly into Skyrim modding now, but lately I made a statue (picture) of my Dibella Pristress mod and used the HFB Dcup body for that (body is part of Setbody Reloaded v1.45), so I thought why not share the meshes for those of you who are still love to play oblivion?

Don't have a ingame screen, because my current oblivion setup is a mess, also the weigthpaint of the skirt has some issues. I do not test the meshes ingame, so use it at your own risk (it is a bit highpoly)

notice: If you want to create a esp for it, feel free to share it here in this topic, if you want to use the dress (or parts of it) for your mod, please ask for my permission first.

only meshes, textures can be found in my House of Earthly Delights mod:

HFBD_DibellaPristress.7z

cheers.

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...

You are in section :   Downloads - Oblivion Non Adult Mods

All Mods are for Oblivion.

In his signature you can see Links for Skyrim .

TES V: [DEM] Jewelry | [DEM] Necrotica | [DEM] Vanilla Replacers | [DEM] Ash'abah | [DEM] Warpaints | Radiant Jewelry

But  TES IV: Mod selection | Vanilla Race Replacer | BreakArmor for Vanilla Armor      are Oblivion.

Edited by fejeena