FNIS incomplete mod

So, i know nearly nothing about FNIS and i even looked my problem up and found no solution. i try to update FNIS behavior but i always get ">>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLab", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<" and i dont know how to fix it. theres another one that it finds and it gives me the error ">>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<" if anyone could help me it would be much appreciated 

Im completely new to FNIS so i dont know how to do much, but i always get this error

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLab", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

and also this one

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\SexLabCreature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

if anyone could help id be thankful, as ive been wanting to try this out for awhile

Use the full version not patch (2nd or 4th file in download)

sg89cdl.jpg

did you installed all the required files ? like at least FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells and creature one.

I am doing it now. i (sadly) wont be able to reply for at least 5 or 6 hours because of school but i will at least run the updater and try

launched it for a test run and it crashed every time. it said it couldnt create the animation the first time or similar to it

Archived