[Sims 4] Omaster Sex Animations for WickedWhims, UPDATE LL Pack 12, 01/08/2017 Complete Hot tub series up to 8some

For some reason the massage table animation isn't working for me. They're doing this when I select the animation

f179d96416.jpg

The side anal one works perfectly though! Love it! (If I may, would it be possible to add this animation as a floor interaction?)

Thanks for the report :) Fixed, about the anal side I dont know because it's made on bed...

OMASTER .. COULD YOU MAKIN ONE LIKE THIS ??? THX BEFORE .....

I'm not sure about custom location, because I never made 

ok

So with your request and another I work on mutual masturbation floor

post-1104589-0-20932400-1476883655_thumb.jpg

For some reason the massage table animation isn't working for me.

The side anal one works perfectly though! Love it! (If I may, would it be possible to add this animation as a floor interaction?)

Ok finally done with the anal side on floor :)

Omgoodness you are awesome! Can't wait to see it! Thank you so much :D

Hmm, for some reason the 69 animation keeps crashing my game, just the 69. The side floor and mutual masturbation work fine, not sure if anyone else is having this issue. I just tried it twice and got the same result.

I haven't this problem, but I uploaded a new version with a repack on the 69 animation, Let me know if the problem is always here! Sometimes Sims4 Studio broke my animation...

Hmm, for some reason the 69 animation keeps crashing my game, just the 69. The side floor and mutual masturbation work fine, not sure if anyone else is having this issue. I just tried it twice and got the same result.

I haven't this problem, but I uploaded a new version with a repack on the 69 animation, Let me know if the problem is always here! Sometimes Sims4 Studio broke my animation...

Just tested again, works this time! Dunno what went wrong, but you fixed it, thanks! :D Looove the 69 animation.

For some reason the massage table animation isn't working for me. They're doing this when I select the animation

f179d96416.jpg

Thanks for the report :) Fixed, about the anal side I dont know because it's made on bed...

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

f179d96416.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

f179d96416.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

YOU ARE REALLY FAST MAKIN ANIMATIONS FOR WW ................... WE ALL THX HERE FOR YOUR HARD WORK OMASTER .... :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy::heart: :heart:

Just tested again, works this time! Dunno what went wrong, but you fixed it, thanks! :D Looove the 69 animation.

I repack the clip in sims 4 studio, I had already had this trouble with another animation

YOU ARE REALLY FAST MAKIN ANIMATIONS FOR WW ................... WE ALL THX HERE FOR YOUR HARD WORK OMASTER .... :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy::heart: :heart:

Not really fast I work several hours per day, because for the moment I can :)

Really great work Omaster! One thing though, for some reason I don't see the massage table animation option, and instead it replaces the animation on couch/seat, bj1. Anyone else see the same?

I think because for the moment the table massage WickedWhims interaction work only for WickedWhims Patreon

Good, you created a patreon. If the quality of your animations improve even more, you will have my support =)

Thanks :) I hope I'm already improved me, compared to my first animation XD
Lot of fun to make animations, but I'll miss free time after October, that's why I created the patreon

Good, you created a patreon. If the quality of your animations improve even more, you will have my support =)

Lot of fun to make animations, but I'll miss free time after October, that's why I created the patreon

For me it's ok to do a patreon because you make money from your hobie.

After all it's not much 1 buck or 5 or 10 per month to subscribe :).

Plus you need a cooldown after all 3-5 animations per day?

Yikes, chill out man or girl i can't open sims 4 every single day for you,

i have a life too you know :P.

For me it's ok to do a patreon because you make money from your hobie.

After all it's not much 1 buck or 5 or 10 per month to subscribe :).

Plus you need a cooldown after all 3-5 animations per day?

Yikes, chill out man or girl i can't open sims 4 every single day for you,

i have a life too you know :P.

Thanks, since I do animations it takes me all my free time, I have no life: D but I have free time this month
I'm still not 5 events per day, otherwise I would not even sleep :)
Make updates every day allows me to learn faster :)
I know that making a patreon will bring me remarks, perhaps even unpleasant ... but all content will be posted on the Loverlab for free, I not forcing anyone to pay

Really great work Omaster! One thing though, for some reason I don't see the massage table animation option, and instead it replaces the animation on couch/seat, bj1. Anyone else see the same?

I think because for the moment the table massage WickedWhims interaction work only for WickedWhims Patreon

Does that explain why it's replacing the couch bj animation though?

I will take a look 

EDIT ok thanks for the report you're right, I dont know what happen, fixed for the next update 

I will take a look 

EDIT ok thanks for the report you're right, I dont know what happen, fixed for the next update 

You're welcome, thanks for sharing! And you're right about the massage table update from patreon for TurboDriver. Latest patreon WW works fine.