Europa Universalis IV

I've thought about making a mod that adapted Dark World's Lilithian religion to EU4, for use with the converter...  Don't have a lot of experience with that, though, and DW currently hasn't reimplemented Lilithianism anyway.

The big problem is that, compared to CK2, EU4 isn't as personal.  You play a nation more than you play a monarch, and that kind of limits what kind of sexy stuff could start happening during the game.  At most I'd imagine you could have short event chains -- your explorer discovers a village of sexy amazons, a religious reform leads to sexual libertinism, that sort of thing.

I've thought about making a mod that adapted Dark World's Lilithian religion to EU4, for use with the converter...  Don't have a lot of experience with that, though, and DW currently hasn't reimplemented Lilithianism anyway.

The big problem is that, compared to CK2, EU4 isn't as personal.  You play a nation more than you play a monarch, and that kind of limits what kind of sexy stuff could start happening during the game.  At most I'd imagine you could have short event chains -- your explorer discovers a village of sexy amazons, a religious reform leads to sexual libertinism, that sort of thing.

I agree whole-heartedly. I can imagine nation based erotic events - spend 50 diplomatic points to send a pick-up line to Austria and have your rulers send erotic role-play letters to each other. Seems fairly silly to be honest.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...