SexLab Tools Alternative? / Custom Animation Starter?

Looking for something that does what SL Tools was for. SL Tools doesn't even work for me currently, and it's limited to something like 125 Animations.

Is there an alternative? I'm looking to setup multiple 'sex scenes' at the same time, and the only way I can currently think of is using something like Puppet Master, but it doesn't let me choose which animations to use, it just picks one at random.

Or perhaps is there a setup you personally use that allows you to setup specific animations with specific actors?

Scent of Sex may be the answer you are looking for.

I use Scent Of Sex, but it isn't. I'm looking for something that allows you to select an actor(s) and select a specific animation to start with the selected actor(s). Similar to what I thought SL Tools did.

• 4 weeks later...

...i subscribe to this! I think an "animation selector dialog box" is a fundamental function! I mean... let me chose HOW i want to fuck that character! Can't believe ther's not a single mod that does this... oO

Maybe there is some technical problem in implementing such a thing? oO

• 1 year later...

I find it bizarre there is nothing for this yet?

I try SL Tools like everyone says but it doesnt work. If I want to play very specifc animations for my wife and then very specific animations for my girlfriend, and then maybe Ill go do a Giant on a rock, right?

I should be able to achieve this? I just want to select which animation I see during the event.... SL Tools does NOT do this well.

Archived