LoversSpermSplashEx error message

Okay, the thing is I am getting this message whenever my player character or an NPC cums. Just a few hours ago, I read something about this problem and the likely solution on this board, but I can't seem to find it anymore. I think it said something about disabling "bukkake" or something like that. Well, what is that and how do I do that? And just in case "bukkake" is the cum covered NPC thing, I don't want to get rid of that, I just don't want to see that stupid error message. Thank you guys and gals in advance ;)

oblivion201103.jpg

First, are you using the latest versions of Lovers with PK Rev89 and LoversSpermSplashEx.esp here at Lovers Lab? If so, the next thing you need to do is load up the game, go to Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings) > Sex Effects > set Sperm Display to None. Lastly, go to Cum Settings > modify the value for Sperm Display however you want.

Archived