Did they ever fix the keyboard controls?

finalx31

Hello,

was wondering if they ever let you remap the keyboard controls for this game, i remember refunding this a while back cause there was you could only use iop/kl; I can see there's been quite a few patches but most of the reviews and such seem to be out of date.

can anyone confirm is if you can remap keys?

thanks in advance

They don't give a fuck about PC. that's why the "game" is such a shitty port from a console.

And yet you still hang around here for the crappy PC mods.

Hello,

was wondering if they ever let you remap the keyboard controls for this game, i remember refunding this a while back cause there was you could only use iop/kl; I can see there's been quite a few patches but most of the reviews and such seem to be out of date.

can anyone confirm is if you can remap keys?

thanks in advance

Get a fighting stick/controller for the PC.

They don't give a fuck about PC. that's why the "game" is such a shitty port from a console.

Well? what can I do? DOA5LR is the closer I can get to a VF5 for PC.

and street fighter is such a shit. I'm not going back to that crap lol.

and my main is not in GG Xrd.

Well? what can I do? DOA5LR is the closer I can get to a VF5 for PC.

and street fighter is such a shit. I'm not going back to that crap lol.

and my main is not in GG Xrd.

I know what your going thru too. I made a post a few months back on how KT even shafted us with Naotora's super move animation in the PC. Really! In PS4, her expression turns a bit scary before she initiates it for crying out loud! But as a bonus, here in PC land we can get them gals nekid!  :lol:

Archived