sexlab not finised installing?

Alright, I'm trying to download the sent of sex mod. I've downloaded all the folders, I've ran generate FNIS for users, both sex lab, and fnis are both in NMM, there's a green check mark next to both in NMM... how is it not installed? What hoops must I jump through to have sweet sweet copulation with lizard women? Every time I start the new playthrough to test if it's working it says that sexlab isn't FULLY, installed, so am I missing files or something?

Alright, I'm trying to download the sent of sex mod. I've downloaded all the folders, I've ran generate FNIS for users, both sex lab, and fnis are both in NMM, there's a green check mark next to both in NMM... how is it not installed? What hoops must I jump through to have sweet sweet copulation with lizard women? Every time I start the new playthrough to test if it's working it says that sexlab isn't FULLY, installed, so am I missing files or something?

you get a popup when you start a new game? please let us know if so and what it says exactly. cheers

Every time you start a new game with sexlab installed it needs to be manually activated through its MCM before it will work. Scent of sex appears to have a check built in to see if sexlab is fully installed and activated, which means every single time you start a new game with both sexlab and scent of sex you will get a warning message pop up. This is simply scent of sex telling you that sexlab hasn't been activated yet - an unavoidable situation when starting a new game.

As long as the message popping up doesn't prevent some other mods from loading their own MCMs (it appeared to in my case) you should be fine once you've activated sexlab.

Every time you start a new game with sexlab installed it needs to be manually activated through its MCM before it will work. Scent of sex appears to have a check built in to see if sexlab is fully installed and activated, which means every single time you start a new game with both sexlab and scent of sex you will get a warning message pop up. This is simply scent of sex telling you that sexlab hasn't been activated yet - an unavoidable situation when starting a new game.

As long as the message popping up doesn't prevent some other mods from loading their own MCMs (it appeared to in my case) you should be fine once you've activated sexlab.

How do I activate it?

How do I activate it?

You need to open the sexlab MCM and click the install option at the top right of the page, then exit all menus and wait for the on-screen message that it's ready.

How do I activate it?

You need to open the sexlab MCM and click the install option at the top right of the page, then exit all menus and wait for the on-screen message that it's ready.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

Archived