SOS problem

So SOS has worked fine for me up until I made my first male character. When I open the SOS MCM and go to player/NPC settings, I can change the type of schlong my character has but not the size. The size is greyed out and unclickable, and where the number is usually displayed it just says SOSraceMenu. So I opened up the race menu to see if that was some kind of "hey, don't mess with it in the MCM when you can change it using race menu" thing, but the only slider that was coming up for genitals was to change the angle of the erection.

The only mod that I installed recently was this one:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42049/?

As far as I know that mod only changed the skin, because it gave my male character and all male NPC's these ugly little briefs that the SOS genitals just sort of awkwardly sit on top of.

I uninstalled and reinstalled SOS and while I haven't checked to see if the ugly underwear is gone the size portion of the menu is still greyed out with the same message.

Does anyone know what happened here and how I can fix it? Any input is much appreciated, as I am fairly new to the online community, I just got Skyrim for PC about two months ago.

The possibility is that this texture, not compatible with SOS Is!

edit: Here it would be better to describe your problem.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/

Edit: do you use these Male body types?

Vanilla males and Better Males.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2488/?

This texture is only compatible with these types, But I do not know if SOS with Better Males is working!

I do not think so. 

Maybe you have install XPMSE Racemenu plugin for SOS during XPMSE installation.

This plugins will disable SOS MCM control and force you to use SOS tab in Racemenu.

I already have this installed, I doubt this is the problem because I had XPMSE and SOS installed together for a while without any issue. I don't know what this plugin is that you speak of, there isn't anything file for it available on the XPMSE page.

So as an update, I reinstalled SOS and got rid of the dirty briefs.

However, I still cannot change the size of my male character, and the genital menu in the race menu still only has one slider.

The possibility is that this texture, not compatible with SOS Is!

edit: Here it would be better to describe your problem.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/

Edit: do you use these Male body types?

Vanilla males and Better Males.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2488/?

This texture is only compatible with these types, But I do not know if SOS with Better Males is working!

I do not think so. 

I'll try cross-posting this on the SOS page. Also, to my knowledge SOS installs its own body type, I never needed to install Vanilla Males or Better Males(I grabbed their younger faces though).

I already have this installed, I doubt this is the problem because I had XPMSE and SOS installed together for a while without any issue. I don't know what this plugin is that you speak of, there isn't anything file for it available on the XPMSE page.

During installation of XPMSE, you will have a choice to install SOS Racemenu compatibility plugin.

I think if you choose to install that plugin, it may overrule SOS MCM size setting and force you to use Racemenu plugin to set size.

You may try try re-install XPMSE and make sure you didn't select to install any plugin for SOS from XPMSE.

During installation of XPMSE, you will have a choice to install SOS Racemenu compatibility plugin.

I think if you choose to install that plugin, it may overrule SOS MCM size setting and force you to use Racemenu plugin to set size.

You may try try re-install XPMSE and make sure you didn't select to install any plugin for SOS from XPMSE.

I can try reinstalling XPMSE, but whether I have the plugin or not, that doesn't fix the fact that race menu is still only showing one slider when(I would assume) there should be more in that category(genitals) so I can't change the size in MCM OR racemenu...

Alright so to keep this updated, I found out that the issue was the SOSracemenu plugin. I disabled it and was able to change the size once more. I personally find using the MCM to edit schlongs much easier as far as accessibility and ease of access.

Thanks for everyone who helped :)

Hopefully if someone has this problem in the future this thread can help them as well.

Archived