FFX-X2

tryansc

Hi. So this is probably going to be an odd request, and I'm not even sure if anyone will be interested, but...

Final Fantasy X-X2 was remastered in HD for PC. Anyone that's ever played the FF series will likely go back and revisit this game for its good old nostalgia. It's a long game, but it's not SUPER long.

Either way, you play Titus, and you're surrounded by hot chick's. You get involved in a romance with this girl, Yada Yada. I'm sure yall have played it.

The purpose of this thread is to request that anyone who may have the capability of doing so please make some kind of adult mod for this game. It's been my fantasy for ages to be able to slay that Yuna snatch, and break Lulus giant knockers out of that robe.

Ive heard the game is really easy to mod, too. Any kind of mod would be awesome. Even just a basic, simple sex mod with simple nude skins for characters? ;D thanks.

Archived