Creation Kit doesn't load anymore, can't figure out why

gooboo

Hi everyone- whenever I try to load up a mod in the creation kit, the thing just stops working and crashes. I have no idea why this could be happening, since it was working fine a few weeks ago. I tried downloading the latest updates for it, but that didn't seem to make a difference. The creation kit even crashes when I just try loading Fallout4.esm, and no other mods, so I don't think the reason for the thing crashing is any particular .esp I'm trying to load. Has anyone else run into this problem? 

This thing was seriously working just fine a few weeks ago, and I don't recall making any changes to any of the ck's .ini files, so I have no idea what's going on here. Would be nice to be able to mod again.

Thanks!

Quick update- I tried uninstalling and re-installing both the creation kit and Bethesda.net launcher, and still no good. When I try to load the Fallout4.esm, it ultimately crashes. I have no idea what's going on here. 

EDIT- I tried validating the Fallout 4 game through Steam, and the creation kit through Betheseda.net Launcher, and the creation kit still crashes. 

Archived