[mod] [CK2] Dark World Reborn: Toska (Submod)

DocToska

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2018 at 12:41 PM, Aliris said:

I'll try and make sure it's in and working for the post Holy Fury version. It should be working in my current local version, which I'll attach here for you. There was something quirky with the on_action and triggering the wrong event somehow, but I think I fixed it (hopefully). I'll revisit it anyway when I come back to HF stuff since there's requests for multigender/orientation versions.

DWToskaRemix.7z

i keep getting a malware warning with this file, can anyone confirm if this is or isnt the case? .-.

On 10/31/2018 at 2:02 AM, darkspleen said:

@Aliris DWT.9999 is missing a few ='s in its IF statements.

Ah, in the options - I see it.

I probably never noticed since DWT.9999 is just a console triggered only "cheat" event, but I'll correct it.

Just an FYI for everyone, when I update this for Holy Fury next week I'll probably be fully forking it into a new mod (that will credit Doc Toska of course) just for ease of people finding the latest version.

Okay, I've gone ahead and recompiled the Remix into Dark World Extras, which can be found here:

This way it should be easier to find any updates and such. The new version of Dark World Extras should be 3.0.0 compatible, as well.

Archived