View File

A simple, to-the-point mod that lets you try to rape your opponent if their health is low. Simply use the Combat Sex Shout on your opponent, and you'll have a chance of successfully raping them. Like catching a Pokemon, lowering their health gives you a greater chance of success. Additionally, you can increase your chances by increasing your opponent's arousal. You can configure the details in the MCM.

No frills, no heavy scripts, no extra features that you don't want. Just a simple way to initiate sex with your enemy.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/17/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Aroused
  • Special Edition Compatible

omg yes. i hope it can be configured to 100% success. this would be fkin great for the succubus playthrough im doing right now. especially with having deadly drain. shout- fk em- dead :)

if it's just a succubus playtrhough you want, why don't you try Sexlab Enchantress?

cause it only works on animals. i already have beastess. i need something that works on people. i was using submit but i got tired of being tied up and the surrender in defeat doesnt always work

There are few mods which let the player to rape anyone they see. But I haven't seen a single mod that would make player raped by pressing a single button. I would like to see a mod which added "rape me" type of spell. Without having to initiate combat and without being tied up afterwards. 

I vaguely remember this being a option in Sexlab defeat a few years ago. Can't remember if its still possible but thanks for making this.

It was an option in Submit, not sure about Defeat.

You're probably right I know you had a choice between a grab or a shout in the MCM but its been a long time since I've touched either of those mods actual functions.

omg yes. i hope it can be configured to 100% success. this would be fkin great for the succubus playthrough im doing right now. especially with having deadly drain. shout- fk em- dead :)

if it's just a succubus playtrhough you want, why don't you try Sexlab Enchantress?

cause it only works on animals. i already have beastess. i need something that works on people. i was using submit but i got tired of being tied up and the surrender in defeat doesnt always work

Not true. The only spell which's exclusive to animals is "Calm". All the others like "Harmony" and "Pacify" works on humanoids. Besides, there is an option in the Mod Configuration Menu that enables Calm to affect humanoids as well.

Not true. The only spell which's exclusive to animals is "Calm". All the others like "Harmony" and "Pacify" works on humanoids. Besides, there is an option in the Mod Configuration Menu that enables Calm to affect humanoids as well.

animals/creatures w/e. description says it only works on creatures. dont matter anyway. this works on everything and can be set to 100% success. just wish it did groups. does get kindve annoying fucking your way through a cave 1 enemy at a time, lol.

• 3 years later...

this mod is brilliant. i had been searching for something simple i could just install with no hassle, and this was it.

i combined this with sex labs, namiras goat redux, resurrection spell and undead fx to change it up a little.

highly recommend that combo.

didnt realize combat shout works on zombies and summoned dremora lol, but it does.

if you want a cannibal necro forceful bad guy character.. get the above.

by the way im playing this on pcvr, for others who read this. i couldnt get defeat working for me, but now i dont care lol.

great mod, well done x

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Very good mod, as I like too, no heavy, no invasive and bugged like other similar mods, that in the end break your game. It looks a bit like the amazing FNV SexoutRapist, the best mod I've ever used. I just would have added the chance to repeat the rape on the same opponent npc, and after the rape, a timed fleeing effect on the victims. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/27/2022 at 7:56 AM, 1Al said:

Very good mod, as I like too, no heavy, no invasive and bugged like other similar mods, that in the end break your game. It looks a bit like the amazing FNV SexoutRapist, the best mod I've ever used. I just would have added the chance to repeat the rape on the same opponent npc, and after the rape, a timed fleeing effect on the victims. 

Did you get it to work in the Special Edition? 

• 11 months later...

Is there a way of making it so using this on male actors restricts it to FemDom animations or puts the caster into the female position?  This mod is perfect against females and creatures but used against males is jarring having them behave in the female position.

I also have a patch that makes it so using the shout actually says the word fuck for a female character that I can upload if the author grants permission.

Edited by quietlychamil