Male does FF anims. normal?

Using 1.62 full. enabled MForFM and FF anims. whenever I trigger scenes through other mod(pahe+pah hsh) or debug spell with male PC and female NPC, both MForFM and FF anims will be played. (with "O"to rotate anims, FF anims always shows up.) I want to keep FF anims for NPCs if I can. tried reinstall and rebuild then made sure PC is male and hetero. is this glitch? if not, is there any way to prevent FF anim from playing in MF scenes?

sorry for bad English. thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

solved. I have no idea why or how, but all of the sudden FF anims are excluded now.

BTW, how can I attach 'solved' tag to this thread?

i wouldn't recommend it. just delete thread, since there's no solution found to help others.  (the option is listed as "answered")

pretty sure if you delete original post it removes thread....but i could be wrong. worth a shot just for shits N giggles though

[the gang have just destroyed a White Hole, thus canceling out the events of the episode - their reality is disappearing around them]

Kryten: We'll cease to be here, because none of this is ever to have happened. But we will exist back on Red Dwarf with no memory of these events, which of course never happened. And as these events never happened, we'll have no memory of them.

[turns to Rimmer]

Kryten: In which case, Mr Rimmer, sir, I should like to take this opportunity to say that you are *the* most obnoxious, trumped-up, *farty* little smeghead that has ever been my misfortune to encounter!

Archived