Some questions (ck, fo4edit)

gijbaan

Hi guys

I working currently on a follower mod. Many is already done, but 1 big problem is left and I find no solution for it.

How can I add custom eyebrows (1 of th brows, have already his permission), to my ->standalone<- follower with fo4edit or the ck? But befor you may answer, think on it ... My follower mod should be standalone and that means no th brows.esp as master left.

Hope someone knows it,

Gijbaan

Edit: I have edit this posting because I found finaly the solution for the questproblem (after days .... Its a shame when i think on how close the solution whas). For the case that may someone search in the feature for a answer to a similar quest problem, i write a short discription here in:

If you like to bind a quest on a current follower and on a specific quest end, choose the questconditions "GetInFaction - CurrentFollowerFaction" and "GetQuestCompleted - your pre quest".

Archived