View File

15 minutes worth of CK ArmorAddon edits to allow child settlers http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16000/? to wear Vanilla and DLC armors.

All DLC required.
Most armors should work, that includes operator, disciple, pack, trapper, raider, suits, etc. For clarity, with Orphans of the Commonwealth, you can give your child settlers armor and weapons, then use "T" to have them equip it. This makes most vanilla and DLC armors and outfits equipable.

Intended for use with Orphans of the Commonwealth, but not strictly necessary.

Please do not blame me if your PC catches on fire.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/15/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    All DLC, Orphans of the Commonwealth

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if it's because I don't have Orphans of the Commonwealth and/or because I use a body replacer (CBBE), but this resulted in children having a scaled-down CBBE body (with the existing child skin textures) when equipping new armour/clothes for most items. Not for all items though, for example the marine combat armor chest piece still used the normal child body, but the clothing items all seemed to give them a short CBBE body which was rather disturbing!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/16/2016 at 2:35 AM, mewwwkittytt said:

View File

15 minutes worth of CK ArmorAddon edits to allow child settlers http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16000/? to wear Vanilla and DLC armors.

All DLC required.
Most armors should work, that includes operator, disciple, pack, trapper, raider, suits, etc. For clarity, with Orphans of the Commonwealth, you can give your child settlers armor and weapons, then use "T" to have them equip it. This makes most vanilla and DLC armors and outfits equipable.

Intended for use with Orphans of the Commonwealth, but not strictly necessary.

Please do not blame me if your PC catches on fire.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/15/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    All DLC, Orphans of the Commonwealth

how did you do that and works it also for costum outfit?