Transferred everything to new laptop, Stuck between rock and infinity

kppk

So Ive successfully modded Skyrim so far, then I moved everything to a new laptop that can actually handle what Ive d'one. So I have a few issues: in the attatched screenshots you can see my order and whatnot, from this order my succubus race character has "bounce", When I run it through the Mod Organizer thing that auto sorts it, and make the overwite mod, her boobs go static. When Id downloaded the HDT bounce and Jiggles mod and installed it, though not checked it off, It caused the boobs to go static. I removed it and it went back (I have a save of the current order that lets everything work). My main issue is that when if my character gets defeated and there is a black out, she wakes up and is falling into infinity. Happened once with getting arrested, and the other time I got arrested like normal and went to jail. Also the Alice follower swapped to Ali in the middle of an animation, and I died, and woke up as if my character was rescued, with Alice. And the last occurrence was being knocked down by a dragur and blacking out, waking up falling into infinity. 

I don't know how to prevent my races from the mods from having static bounce effects, while trying to figure out why my character has a risk of falling into the abyss.

post-1310311-0-43710600-1473823411_thumb.png

post-1310311-0-28610100-1473823414_thumb.png

post-1310311-0-90988300-1473823416_thumb.png

Archived