[Request] Dual Wield Mods

thesin

i find my solution that was such a really noob doing by me ' date=' i thought obse plugins must copy to oblivion folder , and not to data , but the plugin folder must be in Data ... that was my prob , well all plugins are running now , the only one what doesnt work now is Again Uneesary violence , it say Fool ! you didnt activate bla bla , i write it down to post here one moment ...

Thanks playseidon. the plugin problem is fixed only the UN problem is still there , but it didnt display that nifse isnt installed , so it must now be a other problem , enabled the readme to 1.

well.

Edit : well UV works now but the uv anims doont showing up if i fight with someone did i do something wrong ?

[/quote']

Well there's a new version of UVII available

Maybe u can download it: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=40310

Make sure u make an OMOD version of it and install using that OMOD

UVII is last in my load order

If still don't work...

Did u use Deadly Reflex 6 or BBB?

If u use DR6 then u will need to install it 1st, then after that install UVII. Also u will need this fix also: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=40336

If use BBB then u will need to overwrite the skeleton file with this:

If u use both DR6 and BBB then do both steps

well tryed without Dr6 , Uv2 works , but crashes after 5 minutes , thats every time , it think tamago is doing problems with this pregnant stuff -.- , the first person is also destroyed. playing in third person is really hard, playing most time in first person.

well, i have deactivate both , is Dr6 compatible with all lovers mods ?

well tryed without Dr6 ' date=' Uv2 works , but crashes after 5 minutes , thats every time , it think tamago is doing problems with this pregnant stuff -.- , the first person is also destroyed. playing in third person is really hard, playing most time in first person.

well, i have deactivate both , is Dr6 compatible with all lovers mods ?

[/quote']

Try use the skeleton that i uploaded in post #26 to fix that 1st person camera

Archived