[DOA5LR] Motion Mod Set Release + Chair Set Update (9/18)

Harry Palmer

335 members have voted

1. 1. Did you successfully make them working?

• Yes it worked fine.
    • No, I need more detailed tutorial for AutoLink.

yeah, but I dont want to use the ball. I watched the first page and I believe only is the instructions to use the ball.

try AutoLink 2.71 its works bro  :cool:  :shy:  :cool:

thank you very much now its work, I had autolink 2.6. Only I had to copy the files and folders within ParvateParadise. I know that is obvious, but for someone that is a beginner in mods, may that doesnt be so. Moreover what's archive tool?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

it work graet for me, but i have a bug.

i tested with nyotengu only for this bug.

on the pose with the ball, after she "fall off" the ball, and she turn around, the ball get pushed by the physics ( her breast i think) and roll away, making the ball passing through the body and completly fucked up the scene.

not a big deal ^^, scene is awesome. but just the ball have this problem

• 1 year later...
On 10/25/2016 at 12:33 AM, majornew said:

I hope you do not mind I fix bug Momiji and Rachel Both are with the feet a little buried in the sand. I recorded the rachel before then I finalized and only see after. It is better a little lower than far above also arranged Marie Rose and Honoka a little down. download and enjoy :)

ParvateParadiseF.zip 649 B · 503 downloads

Hey, so I was wondering if there was a way to "fix" this fix with Momiji and Rachel placement. They are on the sand, but I find it that they sink too low in it, kinda look wrong. Any way to make them stand on the sand a little higher at the pole than sinking into it?

3 hours ago, Nickhead said:

Hey, so I was wondering if there was a way to "fix" this fix with Momiji and Rachel placement. They are on the sand, but I find it that they sink too low in it, kinda look wrong. Any way to make them stand on the sand a little higher at the pole than sinking into it?

Use command 

MovePlayerA = 0, 0.1, 0

If this is not enough, add another 0.1:

MovePlayerA = 0, 0.2, 0    etc.

For a more precise setting, you need to take a smaller step.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived