[DOA5LR] Motion Mod Set Release + Chair Set Update (9/18)

Harry Palmer

335 members have voted

1. 1. Did you successfully make them working?

• Yes it worked fine.
    • No, I need more detailed tutorial for AutoLink.

Someone asked a while back for a static camera for the paradise movies, here are the .csv files for them.

They're not 100% static for a few of them (namely Hitomi, Leifang, Helena, maybe someone else) cause some of the girls move around a lot so I had to "keep" the camera with them. Ideally I'd like to make these one day so the camera's x-y coordinate's track the girls' center of mass and that's it (no panning, zooming, z tracking, etc).

See this guide for how to use these .csv files: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64388-doa-motion-data-discussion-trouble-shootings-with-globalization-issues/

paradisestatic.zip

Someone asked a while back for a static camera for the paradise movies, here are the .csv files for them.

They're not 100% static for a few of them (namely Hitomi, Leifang, Helena, maybe someone else) cause some of the girls move around a lot so I had to "keep" the camera with them. Ideally I'd like to make these one day so the camera's x-y coordinate's track the girls' center of mass and that's it (no panning, zooming, z tracking, etc).

Please see the first post of this thread on how to use these!

attachicon.gifparadisestatic.zip

which button you press to activate those or where they go ?

I don't have them packed like that, I only included the camera data not motion data. Someone else feel free to post that, but here's a guide for using the .csv files which I've added to my post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64388-doa-motion-data-discussion-trouble-shootings-with-globalization-issues/

I don't have them packed like that, I only included the camera data not motion data. Someone else feel free to post that, but here's a guide for using the .csv files which I've added to my post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64388-doa-motion-data-discussion-trouble-shootings-with-globalization-issues/

i looked at that page and did not understand some of the parts.

Open the MPM of any given motion, export the hip bone as CSV, load it into Harry's Motion CSV tool and create Autocam CSV, then import CAM data into TDPACK file. If you want the camera to not move at all or even follow the character then take the first frame of the camera data and "Fill Down" on all boxes all the way down to make the camera completely static. 

Open the MPM of any given motion, export the hip bone as CSV, load it into Harry's Motion CSV tool and create Autocam CSV, then import CAM data into TDPACK file. If you want the camera to not move at all or even follow the character then take the first frame of the camera data and "Fill Down" on all boxes all the way down to make the camera completely static. 

no. i mean like camera in spectator mode

Can someone help me?So using rivan's pole dance animation(the "full version" f9+f) with nyotengu her right hand is closed but all other characters have their hands open.
Here some images of nyotengu and kasumi to show this:

http://i.imgur.com/02awud6.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Cer9PKv.jpg

So how can i make nyotengu's right hand behave like the others?

EDIT:Nevermind i managed to fix it,here is the file if anyone want it :)

NyotenguPoleDance.rar

Ok, now something REALLY strange happend.
After i download the Beach Paradise Set, i ain't have able to go to the sets like Boat, Chair and Pole Dance cause the game crashes when i try to open them.
Only the Ball Set works, if anyone knows what's going on and what should i do to solve this? I delete the sets and stage from Beach Paradise, but the game still crashes. :(

After i download the Beach Paradise Set, i ain't have able to go to the sets like Boat, Chair and Pole Dance cause the game crashes when i try to open them.

Only the Ball Set works, if anyone knows what's going on and what should i do to solve this? I delete the sets and stage from Beach Paradise, but the game still crashes. :(

I am using Beach Paradise(only the animations and the stage) too and everything works fine with those animations :-/ .

Are you using the dlcs that come with Beach Paradise?Maybe there is some conflicts with the costumes slots.

Is your Autolink updated?

I saw on the Beach Paradise thread that a file called AutoLink000.config that comes with the set can cause problems with the game,holden said that its recommended to delete that file.

I saw on the Beach Paradise thread that a file called AutoLink000.config that comes with the set can cause problems with the game,holden said that its recommended to delete that file.

Yep, you're right bruh, it's the damn AutoLink.config file. I deleted it and now it all works fine.

Motion-Release.jpg

Harry Palmer's

Motion Mod Set Release

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Some of Motion Mod Sets for Paradise Movie will be released through this topic.

I think the motion sets in the picture above will be released at least.

And the mod sets will be mostly optimized for AutoLink.

do5-zi-002.jpg

Download Stage File (9/18)

attachicon.gifIsland of Paradise (9.18).7z

https://youtu.be/96MZfNqIsFk

[C] Chair Set

attachicon.gifChair Set.7z

+ Download [island of Paradise] stage file together.

https://youtu.be/uXk10LZ5TdA

Boat Set

attachicon.gifBoat Set.7z

+ Download [island of Paradise] stage file together.

https://youtu.be/v7QzfN1ZSlo

[L] Ball Set

attachicon.gifBall.7z

+ This does NOT work with Marie or Honoka perfectly, yet.

+ Seagulls will be gone.

+ With the ball set, you need an extra work to active the volleyball.
First of all, make sure you already have AutoLink in your DOA5 folder.

Following these step will make it work.

1. Unzip and Place this file to [Dead or Alive 5 Last Round] folder.

2. Run [Archive Tool] and open [stage_common.bin] file with it.

3. Replace these files with the files from [ball Set].

ISLAND.MPM

ISLAND@1.MPM

ISLAND@1.TMC

ISLAND@1.TMCL

4. Now seagulls in the island will be gone, and the ball will appear on the island.

I would be tremendously thankful if FallingCat can help this again with AutoLink.

!!!!

And also thanks a lot to immi for LNK_ReShuffle, and it could make this thing possible.

Thanks to

Doutoku : Who made core tools for motion files and interpreted binary structure, and made all these possible.

FallingCat : Creator of AutoLink, the best mod applying tool for DOA5.

That works only Autolink or I need reshuffle too, I mean to use both tools. 

Motion-Release.jpg

Harry Palmer's

Motion Mod Set Release

Some of Motion Mod Sets for Paradise Movie will be released through this topic.

I think the motion sets in the picture above will be released at least.

And the mod sets will be mostly optimized for AutoLink.

do5-zi-002.jpg

Download Stage File (9/18)

attachicon.gifIsland of Paradise (9.18).7z

https://youtu.be/96MZfNqIsFk

[C] Chair Set

attachicon.gifChair Set.7z

+ Download [island of Paradise] stage file together.

https://youtu.be/uXk10LZ5TdA

Boat Set

attachicon.gifBoat Set.7z

+ Download [island of Paradise] stage file together.

https://youtu.be/v7QzfN1ZSlo

[L] Ball Set

attachicon.gifBall.7z

+ This does NOT work with Marie or Honoka perfectly, yet.

+ Seagulls will be gone.

+ With the ball set, you need an extra work to active the volleyball.
First of all, make sure you already have AutoLink in your DOA5 folder.

Following these step will make it work.

1. Unzip and Place this file to [Dead or Alive 5 Last Round] folder.

2. Run [Archive Tool] and open [stage_common.bin] file with it.

3. Replace these files with the files from [ball Set].

ISLAND.MPM

ISLAND@1.MPM

ISLAND@1.TMC

ISLAND@1.TMCL

4. Now seagulls in the island will be gone, and the ball will appear on the island.

I would be tremendously thankful if FallingCat can help this again with AutoLink.

!!!!

And also thanks a lot to immi for LNK_ReShuffle, and it could make this thing possible.

Thanks to

Doutoku : Who made core tools for motion files and interpreted binary structure, and made all these possible.

FallingCat : Creator of AutoLink, the best mod applying tool for DOA5.

That works only Autolink or I need reshuffle too, I mean to use both tools. 

both tools

Back with a 2 in 1 for you fellas. :)

Dancing in Zack Island and in Primal Stage

Some lovely screens with Ayane. :heart:

post-1432520-0-55309600-1482804648_thumb.pngpost-1432520-0-17084000-1482804669_thumb.pngpost-1432520-0-99763800-1482804687_thumb.pngpost-1432520-0-82508800-1482804703_thumb.pngpost-1432520-0-10297400-1482804721_thumb.pngpost-1432520-0-74073800-1482804736_thumb.pngpost-1432520-0-14322000-1482804751_thumb.pngpost-1432520-0-29044600-1482804787_thumb.pngpost-1432520-0-95774300-1482804823_thumb.png

Download → http://www.mediafire.com/file/duwv796k1tgvaw3/Dance+2+in+1.rar

This is a double edit with the DOAHDM's Beach Paradise 2.8 Sensual Dance movie.
Instead of the Club, this time the girls dance with all your loveliness in the Zack Island
and also in the Primal Stage. Hope you all enjoy!

Ah, to activate press F9+G for Zack Island and F9+H for Primal Stage.

Credits & Special Thanks
holdenmcclure/DOAHDM: for creating the EPIC Beach Paradise Mod. You're awesome!
FallingCat: for save our lives creating AutoLink.
KOEI Tecmo: for creating one of the greatest fighting games series of all time!

Back with a 2 in 1 for you fellas. :)

Dancing in Zack Island and in Primal Stage

Some lovely screens with Ayane. :heart:

attachicon.gifCapturar_2016_12_26_23_13_58_214.pngattachicon.gifCapturar_2016_12_26_23_15_07_500.pngattachicon.gifCapturar_2016_12_26_23_15_44_738.pngattachicon.gifCapturar_2016_12_26_23_16_29_929.pngattachicon.gifCapturar_2016_12_26_23_18_19_289.pngattachicon.gifCapturar_2016_12_26_23_18_37_255.pngattachicon.gifCapturar_2016_12_26_23_21_43_691.pngattachicon.gifCapturar_2016_12_26_23_22_19_133.pngattachicon.gifCapturar_2016_12_26_23_22_42_197.png

Download → http://www.mediafire.com/file/duwv796k1tgvaw3/Dance+2+in+1.rar

This is a double edit with the DOAHDM's Beach Paradise 2.8 Sensual Dance movie.

Instead of the Club, this time the girls dance with all your loveliness in the Zack Island

and also in the Primal Stage. Hope you all enjoy!

Ah, to activate press F9+G for Zack Island and F9+H for Primal Stage.

Credits & Special Thanks

holdenmcclure/DOAHDM: for creating the EPIC Beach Paradise Mod. You're awesome!

FallingCat: for save our lives creating AutoLink.

KOEI Tecmo: for creating one of the greatest fighting games series of all time!

Thanks for sharing gui, this was a good idea!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived