psychopath ending?

Is their a 5th ending? What I mean by that is their a way to beat the game by killing all factions including mr. houses robots, and it just ends up with fragmented forces atthe end being burnt by my chacter? I was thinking of making a male chacter that laterally rapes and burns every town he comes across including the legion. I want to make this guy completely fucking crazy. Would it be possible to burn down everybody and leave Vegas ad my personal ghost town?

Guest Loogie

There are virtually unlimited securitrons if you recover them from the fort. If you don't, there aren't. As a matter of fact, if you don't activate them under the fort, every time you kill Yes Man it draws one securitron off the Strip because he inhabits it's body. Eventually there are no securitrons left, but he keeps respawning.

Archived