Skyrim keeps crashing

Grine

Hi everyone my skyrim keeps crashing.

I just reinstalled it too and only installed just a few mods.

I can start the game with Live Another Life in the jail cell but getting outside? crashes. Trying to Loan the latest save (in the prison cell with the newely created character)... another crash.

Here is my mod list:

post-564840-0-34981700-1473010937_thumb.png

And I will attach the crash logs for my 3 attempts.

I am not sure why this is happening...

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

xpmse is not at the end of your load order.

you have ks hdt without ks (unless it's been updated with its own .esp file)

You have hdt high heel, which I am told is quite unstable.

You have the high res texture packs, which are problematic.

You have E.E.O but no patches for it.

As much as it might pain you, I would not install immersive armors, especially if you don't have a powerful system.

I'm not certain Dynamic Vampires and Better vampires work together?

Have you cleaned your masters?

You might want to install Crashfix, and enable it's diagnostic and logging feature.

xpmse is not at the end of your load order.

you have ks hdt without ks (unless it's been updated with its own .esp file)

Ok installing now but I am not sure why this will cause a crash when loading a game or trying to enter world spaces.

You have hdt high heel, which I am told is quite unstable.

Its just a perquisite for 2 armor mods. I will see its that one.

You have the high res texture packs, which are problematic.

Ok disabling those then.

You have E.E.O but no patches for it.

I have this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73909/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D73909&pUp=1

As much as it might pain you, I would not install immersive armors, especially if you don't have a powerful system.

I got a good system no worries.

I'm not certain Dynamic Vampires and Better vampires work together?

I disabled dynamic.

Have you cleaned your masters?

No I will do so now.

You might want to install Crashfix, and enable it's diagnostic and logging feature.

Ok will look into that.

Ok I did all that and at some point completely disabled all mods and still crashed.

Lol fuck it! i am reinstalling again! argh...

AlternateStart.esp is way too high in your load order. Did you run LOOT? It's usually the last esp besides Bash Patches and SkyProc patches. There are exceptions, but you're not running anything that would classify as an exception, like Requiem.   

DVA and Better Vampires work fine together. I've used them for ages without issue. Just make sure when you run LOOT that Better Vampires stays in a higher priority (lower) than DVA, as Brehanin instructs on BV's compatibility page. LOOT will try to put it too high. Just move it lower or edit it's meta data.

I would also untick XPMSE's esp. I've heard a lot of people have problems with it. I personally do not use XPMSE, but it's a recommendation I have heard a lot so worth a try.    

Archived