Change Track Length (Custom Radio)

So I've been using Old World Radio and then changing all the tracks to different music genres and such, to make my own custom radio stations. But I ran into a small problem.

Seems some of the tracks get cut off if they are too long. So I'm trying to figure out if there is way to extended a track to make it support longer songs. I was checking FO4Edit on it, and I don't see anywhere to change the track length to match my new tracks, then again, I'm a complete newb with this kind of stuff, so figured I would ask and see if anyone else knew how to do this.

I just want to change the allotted length to allow for longer tracks. I don't even know if this is possible or not, or if I just have to use shorter songs for it, but thought I would ask regardless. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

Archived