help with sex mods.

hello.i have installed varius mod ..but seem nothing work.for example..i approch someone..he give me money but the sex scene not start...someone can give me a package of sex mod working or help me? if need i put my mod list(need to know how to do that from the nexsus manager)

hello.i have installed varius mod ..but seem nothing work.for example..i approch someone..he give me money but the sex scene not start...someone can give me a package of sex mod working or help me? if need i put my mod list(need to know how to do that from the nexsus manager)

How about you tell us a bit more? I mean we don't even know what mods you were trying. 'Various mods' doesn't really let me understand what your goal was and why it could perhaps not be working. I can't tell you how to post your mod list from nexus mod manager btw, because I use Mod Organizer, which I also highly recommend if you want to fiddle with sex mods, as they probably will make you have to reinstall them or change their installation order a few times. At least I found myself having to play around a lot with the various physics mods for sex, which I am glad I could do in a non intrusive way through MO.

For basic sexual functionality you will need:

1. SexLab 1.62

2. Schlongs of Skyrim

SexLab comes with a bunch of animations already in it, but not really with a feature to start sex, at least not an easy feature. Or maybe it does, but I never really used it. So you could install SexLab Eager NPCs, SLEN in short. That way you will be able to approach npcs, ask them for intimacy and if they refuse (which they usually will before you leveled up your stats) pay them, which usually seals the deal.

IF you have those three mods and a sex scene doesn't start, check the following:

1. Did you install SexLab in the MCM menu? Press ESC, got o Mod Configuration > SexLab and hit install. Then close the menu and wait for it to finish installing. 

With those three mods and SexLab installed everything should work. If not, then come back here and we can figure out what your issue is.

ok i try.can u tell me how to install and use mod organize so i can provide a list of my mods.i have alredy those mods.i try do the step u suggested.thanks
ps:i do what u say but still nothing.i installed the mod manager too tryed to sort but i got an error about loot.

ok i try.can u tell me how to install and use mod organize so i can provide a list of my mods.i have alredy those mods.i try do the step u suggested.thanks

ps:i do what u say but still nothing.i installed the mod manager too tryed to sort but i got an error about loot.

Sure. I'll make ya a short video, that's easier. Will post the link here and send you a message when its uploaded.

Sure. I'll make ya a short video, that's easier. Will post the link here and send you a message when its uploaded.

thank u so much.cause i am not english all is more difficult for me

Archived