Just chill and have a smoke!

Awesome.

No missing meshes, check.

No missing textures, check.

No missing icon, check.

The mod even has a readme.

I will give it a try this evening.

We need more of these small "essential" mods.

Please keep them coming.

Thank you.

OMFG! its SNAKE!!!

SICK!!

i take no credit for this mod whats so ever.

all i did was shed light on it:cool:D

Thanks anyways!

VanZen

is that gun functional or is it a pose?

either way i would like to have it if thats ok with you :angel:

Well, I named the character 'Rock-Hard Serpent'... :s It's unfortunate this is only a pose from the 'Modern Arsenal Pose' mod.

The only functional gun I have in my game is the 'Blunderbuss' - would have looked rather silly in combination with the 'Metal Gear' theme.

Find the pose mod here: http://www.mediafire.com/?twd8dbebu5wk41w - there are mostly girlish gunfighter poses in it though.

Featured are the 'USP Match' pistol from the Snake picture (single and dual-wielding), an automatic rifle and the 'PSG-1' sniper rifle.

Wait, there's more! I've edited and expanded the cigarette mod for friends of the 'X-Files':

RanItemsXSmall.jpg

'Morley' brand cigs! Now your character can become the real 'CSM' (Cigarette-Smoking Man)! http://www.mediafire.com/?lpzw7nfpen6fz8o

omg! i just thought of this

oontank you seem like you know what your doing, so

what do you think about doing some

"Frankenstein" scripting combining the smoking

mod with this one.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/22612

its a skooma smoking mod, it has smoke shaders

and all that good stuff!

end outcome being an even more realistic smoking mod!!

if your not up to it i will give it a shot later

Such an edit seems to require more skills and knowledge than I do possess, sadly.

It would be perfect for one of my characters who is a real 'polytoxicomaniac', consuming anything to get a buzz out of it. Too bad he's an x117 character, so the cigarettes (and the pipe as well) don't even fit his head size. I haven't actually thought of adapting the cigarette mod to mini race size before, that's what the guy definitely needs. Here's a picture from my 'Comix & Pix' thread showing his Skooma/beverage addiction and his friends he infects with his partiality to partay:

ManicPartaySmall.jpg

The 'Breathing Idles' I'm using already - you should see the depicted girl in motion...

It's actually the mod author's character...

Looks like a 'Wild Tabaxi Mini' to me, technically not a Khajiit race variant but an x117 race which is part of MBP++.

Edit: I just realized how I contradict myself with that. You know, I was whining about the cigarettes not being compatible with x117 characters and all. Maybe it's the modder's own race edit using the 'Wild Tabaxi' texture. And I think Halofarm has made his own catgirl variant looking a bit like this, but the cigarette mod had been around before that one was released.

All in all: I have no real clue what this race could be.