27GB Papyrus Log

Ashkandii

I tried opening Via Google Chrome and i managed to scroll-down couple times and its just same repeating line with OSA

i mean i could barely get to like 90% of the text before google chrome crashes lol 

i really dont wana go to OSA nexus and be like "yo your mod is broken its giving me 30GB text files.

Anyone have any info, anyone else using OSA and there papyrus log are just huge (check if you havent)

Only reason i saw this was because my computer told me i had zero memory left. 

post-381016-0-00927100-1472565311_thumb.jpg

post-381016-0-00180100-1472565370_thumb.jpg

30GB papyrus means that there are one or more mods continuously dumping the stack.

Delete the file (almost impossible to read it), disable one mod, run the game a few minutes, and check the size.

When the size of the papyrus will not blow anymore then you will have identified the faulty mod.

30GB papyrus means that there are one or more mods continuously dumping the stack.

Delete the file (almost impossible to read it), disable one mod, run the game a few minutes, and check the size.

When the size of the papyrus will not blow anymore then you will have identified the faulty mod.

Would it work if i just disable, logging, it was literally OSA for probably hundreds of lines and theres no way of me figuring out which is dumping the most mainly because...its 30GB Text file and all (really not in the mood of disabling etc mod until it works if i can just disable logging)

It will not be a solution.

The papyrus VM will be clogged, and your game will not run properly.

Again, clean the file, run the game just a couple of minutes, and then check the log.

It will not (should not) be so big, and you may have a clue of which mod is producing the error.

It will not be a solution.

The papyrus VM will be clogged, and your game will not run properly.

Again, clean the file, run the game just a couple of minutes, and then check the log.

It will not (should not) be so big, and you may have a clue of which mod is producing the error.

Enabled log, played for 5 mins, closed. new log file, 892mb big, exactly same error just constantly repeated by OSA

How would i go about reporting this to CE0

Edit: its just lines and lines of this particular error

08/30/2016 - 03:54:06PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp26"

stack:

<unknown self>.osa.IsAllowed() - "OSA.psc" Line ?

<unknown self>._oglobal.checkActra() - "_oGlobal.psc" Line ?

<unknown self>.osa.setActors() - "OSA.psc" Line ?

[0SA (07000D62)]._oOmni.OnStartModuleUI() - "_oOmni.psc" Line ?

[08/30/2016 - 03:54:06PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeywordString() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[08/30/2016 - 03:54:06PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp27"

stack:

[08/30/2016 - 03:54:06PM] Error: Cannot call IsChild() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[08/30/2016 - 03:54:06PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp26"

Archived