specific sex animations won't work! :[

Okay so, I downloaded and installed http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2082-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack/    And for some reason, those specific animations for that mod won't work, The other sex animation mod I have does work however. but for this one all they'll do is either stand there right on top of eachother, or do the same exact animation while standing on top of eachother.. I've tried reinstalling that mod like 4 times now, same with the other required mods for this one to see if that would fix anything.. nothing still.   I even reinstalled fnis/xp maximum skeleton and everything. If ANYONE has had my problem before and/or knows how to fix this PLEASE help. I've been at it for like 2-3 hours trying to figure it out now. :(

If what you're saying is true, I already installed all those friles from Bytion, too. but I did also install the file from Funny. the FunnyBizAnimationsV22 4 zip          and what you're saying is to not install anything from him? so if I just delete that file everything should work properly?            

Archived