14 hours ago, Polidus said:

Hey there,

Pretty late to the party but I was trying to get to work Topless Emission TnA mod to work.

So I downloaded both this and the Haydee Bigger TnA v1.1 mods but I end up with a fully white body, which is not the intended.

I've wandered a bit in the .outfit files but I have 0 idea where it's going wrong.

20230228010052_1.jpg

EDIT:
I found out where the problem is, I need the Topless mod from MONO (featured in here ) but I can't download it anymore so if anyone got it I'll be more than thankful.

EDIT 2:
Alright I found a workaround using the material from the Haydee TnA Plus found on steam. It works decently.20230228020456_1.thumb.jpg.f6cdda655c542bf83ab2a1ec0d2b9d2c.jpg

I still take ways to improve this tho or, even better, a way to make TnA work with the way HongChina made the topless Haydee in this mod .

20230228020510_1.thumb.jpg.c3aa185f03bd845e7967595b758cd8c7.jpg

It's my favorite way by far but the TnA would be a great addition. I'm still looking for solution on my side but I'm a total noob with this so any help is welcomed.

kindOfWorking_ToplessEmissionBiggerTnA.zip 26.39 MB · 21 downloads

I posted this game mod in the Modding section, it is fully operational. Version 2.0 with additions.

9 hours ago, KatsuMasters said:

I posted this game mod in the Modding section, it is fully operational. Version 2.0 with additions.

I may be very dumb but I thought we were in the modding section and I can't find it in any of your posts.

EDIT: Alright I've found what you were talking about, didn't know there were such a thing on steam actually. I've always went through the workshop.

Thanks for all the mods you uploaded there by the way !

P.S. : If someone as something with the robot neck + torso like in HongChina mod but with TnA options I'd still take it tho

Edited by Polidus
8 hours ago, Polidus said:

I may be very dumb but I thought we were in the modding section and I can't find it in any of your posts.

EDIT: Alright I've found what you were talking about, didn't know there were such a thing on steam actually. I've always went through the workshop.

Thanks for all the mods you uploaded there by the way !

P.S. : If someone as something with the robot neck + torso like in HongChina mod but with TnA options I'd still take it tho

You're welcome, colleague! Use it for your health! My distributions with publications have moved away to pages from 20 to 50, for example. You need to search through the pages further. I am asked to find old game mods that have already been lost, I find them and post them in the Modding section, for free and for users. The version of Bigger TNA is also in the section, look further down the pages. Everyone is working 100%!

On 2/17/2023 at 6:59 AM, Mick TB said:

The tentacle menu or the Liara T'Soni body?

Hentaitentacles.pack 37.41 MB · 37 downloads

tsonimashup.7z 19.38 MB · 10 downloads

I just tried to test the tentacle menu and it looks weird - camera is wrong, character is positioned differently. It's been a long time since I've played Haydee, maybe I've got another menu mod in place and it's conflicting.

So I just grabbed the Tentacle pack from this post, but stupid question, is it for Haydee 1 or 2? I've tried it on 2, but doesn't seem to work.

Edited by dkcydr
On 2/28/2023 at 4:50 AM, KatsuMasters said:

If I may ask, is this modding section in a discussions thread on Steam? I can't find it at the moment.

Edit: I think I found it. Is it the one with 1.1 at the end? I got confused because I though you meant it was marked 2.0.

Edited by Nexus72
13 hours ago, Nexus72 said:

If I may ask, is this modding section in a discussions thread on Steam? I can't find it at the moment.

Edit: I think I found it. Is it the one with 1.1 at the end? I got confused because I though you meant it was marked 2.0.

Yes, that's right. I just don't remember which version is there anymore. Version 1.1. A lot of time has already passed, so I don't remember which version is posted there.

I wonder if anyone can help me ?

There is a mod on the Steam Workshop called "LK&SV+TnA1" its for Haydee 2 but most of the assets(meshes, textures etc.) is taken from the Haydee version of this mod.

The thing is the mod thats on the Workshop has "body size 3" I'm looking for "body size 5" which "LK&SV+TnA1" doesn't come with. Now the body itself was created by Kalevra, does anyone have any of Kalevra mods ? Or where can I find it ? I'm guessing the size 5 body will have to be converted to a format that Haydee 2 uses. As its definitely not a "copy and paste" from Haydee to Haydee 2 an tada it works ! It doesn't work like that.

Anyway if anyone can help please :)

Edited by BlackHeart316
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2016 at 5:39 PM, Icle said:

theirs a new hyper tits and ass mod here http://anthroanim.tumblr.com/post/152793412523/for-all-your-mega-haydee-needs

i already asked and got permission for the mod to be put into the mod list with credit (obviously)

i also got permission to edit and modify the files however anyone wants.

post-23756-0-95333600-1478450290_thumb.jpg

post-23756-0-80113300-1478450305_thumb.jpg

post-23756-0-53739800-1478450312_thumb.jpg

post-23756-0-70185900-1478450318_thumb.jpg

post-23756-0-76886300-1478450329_thumb.jpg

MegaHaydee_Outfit.rar 7.56 MB · 1,235 downloads

How can disable the hyperbutt?

Edited by Wheiklue
  • 4 weeks later...

SO. Been getting back into modding recently for many games, this was one of them. But I noticed the most mods that were deleted from the workshop belong to SimpleSim7, aka John Evans. I've searched everywhere I could for many mods that he made and could only find gameplay videos, a dead blogspot, and dead steam workshop links. There were some large zips and archives here and there but this still only scratches the surface of what he made. Is there a large archive of his stuff anywhere or is there a place where he can share his work freely or is it sadly considered lost media?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello! I am looking for the full nurse pack and the zero suit gold collection (completed version of it) mods, i've used to own both of these mods but stopped playing the game for some time and decided that it was time to delete them and but a year later I decide to download haydee again and use my mod and realized I made a horrible decision and that I am now trying to make up that mistake to try to track down and find the missing mods that have been removed from there original URL's so if anyone owns any of the mods I've named off or know a place I can retrieve them that would be a huge amount of help! 

sincerely, JizzStain

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/8/2016 at 3:43 AM, hacksore85 said:

ive found a wider assed version on desuarchive.org and i bet alot of you would really like this.

https://www.solidfiles.com/v/62v5eBdNxVj7X

virustotal:

all you have to do is put the file in the outfits/haydee folder and youre done

btw sorry for my english its not that good

post-447061-0-71475000-1475919741_thumb.png

post-447061-0-05075100-1475919743_thumb.png

post-447061-0-39196800-1475919745_thumb.png

The dls have died, pain.

I don't know if it's a little late to ask, but isn't there a naked Mega Haydee with her "human" appearance?

These curves need to be seen! 😋

And does anyone know how to remove Crosshair via texture or a command line? I've been trying to do this for days.

mega hayde wet.jpg

Edited by Kurono's